NOW HIRING!

You worked at a small bakery about a few blocks from your apartment, and honestly you weren't gonna survive much longer on just the money you got from this job. It's not that the job wasn't good, the manager and customers were decent asside from the occasional whiny customer. It's just it didn't pay enough, and you needed a new job. So you started searching.

After your shifts at the bakery you would hop on your phone and look for job listings. You also thought about what you were good at as job wise. You were pretty good with kids as you used to do baby-sitting when you were younger. So maybe a job at a place with kids. You searched which you wouldn't think would be so hard but it kind of was. You sighed, it was getting late so you decided to change out of your work clothes, of which you forgot to change out of, and go to bed. Tomorrow you were gonna go on the search again.

--------------- 🌤
It's the next day and your shift at the bakery is over, you're walking home when you see a poster on the wall of a convenience store. 'NOW HIRING!' the bold and bright colours of the poster catch your eye, 'Freddy Fazbear Pizzaplex' and they need a daycare assistant. Your eyes light up, and immediately type out the number in notes on your phone and run home, its time for you to get a new job!

You get home, and open the door excitedly. You call up the number and apply for an interview. You schedule the interview with the person on the phone, so happy that you got the interview at least. You confirm the date and you hang up. Now it's time to get some rest, you have a big day ahead of you, superstar.

--------------- 🌤

309 WORDS.