I CAN FIX YOU.

It's 8 pm, You're grabbing your things and getting ready to pick up Sunny. You wondered how badly he was damaged, and from how you first saw him, he was very sentient. He seemed to have memories and a human like AI, so if he remembered anything from the fire, the poor thing was probably really upset. The thought of it made you sad, but you could help him.

You hopped on your bike, riding your way to the pizzaplex. You had called your uncle in advance and he said he was happy to fix your animatronic, anything for his [neice/nephew/nibling].

You put your bike away, locking it as always and walked inside. You looked around, you should be able to pick up Sunny in your boss's office. You walked over to her office. She was here for once, from your knowlege she's not here too often. She looked up from her desk.

  "Ah, [Y/N]! Here to pick up Sunny?"

  "Yep! That's what I'm here for"

  She points at a box about 10ft tall next to her desk, "Here he is. Take good care of him... we certainly could not." she sighed, "I'm also assuming that you'll be resigning right? Heh, sorry for all that, for your second day too. No wonder this franchise got such a bad Repuation." she laughs it off. "Ah well, can't do anything about it. I'll be seeing you later, [Y/N]. Stay safe." you gave her a smile, "You too." you then grabbed the box, which was really heavy by the way, and walked outside. You attached it to your bike, no we won't ask about how it works.

— 🌤

  You entered your home, with Sunny in your hands. You placed him down after locking the door, grabbing some tools and opening the box. Your uncle said to send him a picture of the animatronic to see how bad the damage was. Once you opened it you saw the results of the fire.

  His teeth were gone, his sun rays wilted, melted because of the heat. His pants looked so deflated and ripped, his joints burnt and scratched. No matter how much his model smiles this was a sad sight. Such a kind animatronic, reduced to melted plastic, fabric, foam and metal. You took a picture of him and sent it to your uncle. You then looked back up at the broken animatronic, "Don't worry.... We'll fix you right up."

"You're gonna be okay, Sunny. I won't let you down."

— 🌤

418 WORDS