Goodbye (Screw NovelHD)

NovelHD copying my fic has really upset me because when you search up my story w/ my username, it is the first thing that shows up and not my story. 

I know it specifically copied off of the Wattpad version because in the Quotev's version of the important note, I mentioned that this Wattpad account was official and in the Wattpad version of the important note, I mentioned that the Quotev versio...

I know it specifically copied off of the Wattpad version because in the Quotev's version of the important note, I mentioned that this Wattpad account was official and in the Wattpad version of the important note, I mentioned that the Quotev version was official. 

In the NovelHD important note, it mentioned that the Quotev version was official, meaning it was taken from Wattpad. If the readers from Wattpad would like to support this story, please head over to the Quotev version (which I will leave a link to in the desc of the Wattpad ver) where I will continue to update it.  

I want MY story to be the first result, not this copy so please, go send it some support on Quotev. It's really unfortunate that I'll have to stop updating it on here because it was really fun conversing with some Wattpad readers and Wattpad was the first platform I wrote fanfiction on. So goodbye, I will be leaving this story and probably won't be posting anymore stories on Wattpad. 

Apologies and thank you for staying with this story,

-Mysti