4- "Want to try another new thing?"

Zander picked her up right when he said he would. He drove her to his house, and it was huge. It looked to be a mansion, three stories high, with a pool in the back. Maddie began to wonder where he had obtained such a house, or even how he'd gotten the money to pay for it. She got out of his car, and looked around, astonished.

"How did you get this?" Maddie asked, as she walked up the stairs to his front door, running her hand along the railing.

"Let's just say," Zander laughed, sighing. "I have a high risk job, that involves the club and what I gave you last night."

"He said, 'high-risk'. He isn't safe." A familiar voice suddenly said. Maddie sighed and thought, 'get out of my head.  I am fine without you.'

Maddie understood instantly, he was a dealer. "So, do I have to pay for last night, then?"

"No, no. You are way too beautiful for me to make you pay. Plus, why would I invite you to my house if I was going to make you pay?" Zander asked, shrugging.

"Of course he isn't going to make you pay. He wants to fuck you." His voice was now bitter, irritated. Maddie nodded along with Zander's ramblings as she thought, 'I'm serious, Leave me the fuck alone'. The voice faded from her mind.

"True, true." Maddie agreed, suddenly in a lighter mood, as Zander unlocked the front door.

"Ladie's first." Zander smiled, pulling the door open. Maddie went in, and looked around the foyer. It was beautiful, decorated well.

"Wow." Maddie whispered, as she looked up and saw a chandelier. There were lights attached to it, making the little crystal fragments reflect light about the room.

"Heh, yeah." Zander mumbled, taking off his jacket, and then taking hers. As he put them into his coat closet, he asked, "Would you like a tour?"

"Yes, please." Maddie said, following him to around the home. Each room was just as amazing as the first she had entered in the beginning. The last room he brought her to was his own bedroom, one of the six that were on the third floor.

"This," He gestured to the room, "Is my room."

"It's a little pretty for being a boy's room, isn't it?"

"Well, I actually had someone else decorate the room so.." Zander trailed off, sitting on his bed. Maddie laughed at him, watching as he fiddled with the comforter.

"So, what were we going to do?" Maddie asked.

"We are going to try something new. Again." He said, pulling out two blunts and a lighter. He offered Maddie the lighter and one of them, asking, "Would you like to do the honors? I even got you your own to take home if you like this."

"Gladly." Maddilynn took the lighter and lit both of the blunts and then sucked in a deep breath with it between her lips. She jumped when Dalton's voice returned to her.

"Maddie, please. This isn't okay." He was begging in a way. Though, he wasn't capable of stopping her in any sense.  Maddie just wished she could get him out of her head. She wanted to stop remembering and seeing him. Thinking of what he would say. At this point, she didn't know what was real and what was an illusion.

She held the smoke like a pro, only coughing as she let her breath out. The relaxing feeling set in almost immediately.

"Have you done this before?" Zander asked, after he blew out some of the smoke.

"Once or twice at a party in high school. Not since then, though." Maddie said. An hour later, they were both high and playing the twenty questions game.