3- High

Maddie decided that tonight was the night she was going to forget. But she could never forget sober. So, she got ready for the club.

"Don't go. Stay here." Dalton commanded, as she changed.

"You aren't here anymore. You don't get to dictate where I go." She exclaimed, speaking aloud. She continued putting on her make-up.

"Maddie, please. It won't help."

"Yes, it will."

Maddie was planning on flirting her way into the club and into getting some drinks. She dressed up in her sluttiest, black, backless dress, which cut off 5 inches below her hips, and hugged to her body tightly. To add to that, she wore her only pair of six inch heels, a shiny black that complimented the dress in the worst ways. After touching up her thick, seductive makeup, she grabbed her license and her credit card. She then booked it to the club. Maddie got in line to get in, and luckily it wasn't long.

"You still have a chance to back out of this. You're better than this, Maddie." Dalton spoke in the back of her mind. She still didn't understand why she was hearing his voice.

Leave me alone, she thought, pushing all thoughts of him out of her mind.

As soon as she got in, she knew exactly where she was going. The side of the club where the sugar daddies and the drug dealers hang out. A dark-haired man noticed her as she came over, smiling and giving her a once over.

"Don't you dare." His voice raised, and for a second she thought she saw him standing in front of her. Maybe she was crazy.

"Hey, baby. Why are you walking around here all alone?" He asked, standing up and approaching her.

"Maddilynn Noelle. This is ridiculous.." She heard, but didn't see him again.

"I came with someone but he left." She lied, batting her eyelashes at him.

"Fucking liar. Go home before he kills you." He angrily annunciated each word. The more she pushed, the better the communication got. Maybe there was a trick to this. If she was in a dangerous situation, he'd come to her; speak to her again.

"That's too bad. What's your name, sweetcheeks?" The man asked, reaching for her hand.

"Lie." Dalton commanded, and she almost saw him again. So close to seeing him again.

"My name is Maddie." When she spoke she heard Dalton sigh. It was working.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Maddie. I'm Zander." He said, kissing her hand. Maddie giggled, following him as he led her over to his seat. "Can I get you a drink?"

"Tell him NO." He yelled. It was so loud now. She could almost see the anger on his face.

"Yeah, any drink with vodka in it would suffice." Maddie grinned, looking into Zander's blue-green eyes.

"So you like vodka, eh? I have just the drink for you." He smirked, calling over one of the bartenders and whispering something in his ear. The bartender nodded and went to make whatever Zander had told him to.

"Do not drink whatever he just ordered you." Dalton demanded. Maddie smirked, pushing forward.

"So, Maddie, what is there to know about you?" Zander asked, turning to the girl with a smirk.

"Well, I'm down to try anything that's given to me, I was a professional dancer, and I am officially single."

"Good, great, and perfect. Do you want to try something right now?" Zander spoke carefully. Maddie was the only girl he'd seen able to try anything. Maybe she was just like him, torn apart inside to the point where there were no boundaries.