Chapter 79

79.Chapter 79

    Seven-year-old and eight-year-old dogs hate it. This sentence is really true. Maybe there are two or three special cases out of ten, but since they can come out and climb into the trunk of someone’s trunk, of course It wouldn't be a well-behaved child. After drinking a bowl of ginger tea to warm his body, the little frying hair gradually became active. With a pair of big black eyes looking left and right, the little messy hair on that end turned up. It’s like going to heaven.

    Ye Laosan looked at the sky outside, guessing that there should be snow on the roof again at this moment, he rudely asked Xiao Chuanyan and the driver Xiaowu to go out with him to shovel snow, and no one had the consciousness of being a guest.

    "The snow is so heavy that you can't walk. We don’t have much entertainment in the countryside. It’s boring to sit dry. It’s better to go out and move your muscles and bones. It’s more comfortable. You see, you can’t just do it. Count on me to shovel the snow alone? My wife and daughter are both female dolls and let them do the work. You look at it, don't you feel ashamed?"

    Xiao Chuanyan has no objection.

    They were originally staying overnight. It was a matter of course to help the host family to do something within their power. They also arranged some clothes. The three elders went out together and climbed the ladder to the roof, using a shovel, a shovel and a shovel. The shovel pulled the snow down, leaving Meng Fei and the three children in the house. Without Xiao Chuan Yan in charge, Xiao Zhimao rolled his eyes and took out two imported chocolate candies from his pocket and threw one. Give the leaf fish.

    "What's your name? My name is Bai Minghan. Is this your house? Was your father or the trafficker who kidnapped you that went out with my brother? Don't be afraid, my brother is so powerful that he can make traffickers squat. ; Do you know what this is called? It's called chocolate, but it's delicious. The ginger tea you just gave me is a bit spicy. I prefer sweet ones. Why don't you talk?"

    Ye Yu: ...

    she, she Is there room for interruption?

    This little fried hair is still a silly talk.

    The good-looking ones have the advantage over the ugly ones. If it were replaced with sweet potato, soft egg and bean sprouts, Mengfei would hide in the house a long time ago. Frying Mao said a lot like Balala. Instead of hiding in their bedroom, Mengfei smiled and took out Yeyu’s white rabbit toffee and other snacks from the cupboard. They divided them fairly. Ye Yu and Xiao Fried Mao were given, and he touched Xiao Fried Mao's messy hair.

    Xiao Jianmao took a look at this pile of snacks, and then at Yeyu Yemi. He only took a piece of white rabbit, and pushed the rest to Yeyu Yemi, "Here you are, mom said the boy will let it go. Girl, I'm a boy, one piece is enough."

    Ye Mi's affection for Xiao Fried Mao instantly surpassed Xiao Chuanyan.

    Look at Xiao Zhimao, his messy head hair, harmless eyes of humans and animals, and two looming little tiger teeth. How cute he looks, much better than Xiao Chuanyan's indifferent man who either frowns or rubs his temples, thinks Under the heavy snowfall, Ye Yu was very pitiful and boring when she was trapped at home. At this moment, a friend of about the same age who came over was able to relieve her boredom, so Ye Mi released her arm around Ye Yu and pushed gently. Give her a bit.

    "Let’s play with the kids."

    Because Xiao Zhimao took the initiative to divide the candies, not only Ye Mi, but Ye Yu also liked this set. After all, there is a girl who doesn’t like being taken care of by others. What about the taste of it, he stepped forward and took Bai Minghan’s hand and took him into the house to play with his own toys. Mengfei has brought back a lot of toys over the years. There are many toys that are not interesting to play alone, she has not yet I opened it, and now Bai Minghan is here, just to relieve her boredom.