Chapter 85

Chapter 85:

    Ye Yu guessed Xiao Chuanyan's character by six or seven points.

    Although this man looked indifferent and detached, as if he was mature and cunning, he was actually a naive person. The congratulatory message that I had been thinking about for two days in my heart was crossed out.

    Seeing that these two people seemed to be fighting each other, Ye Yu hurried over to save the scene. She grabbed two big white rabbit toffee and gave one to each of them. Ye Mi and her relationship should be closer, she did not accuse Ye Mi. The words were too straightforward and sharp, but he just pulled Xiao Chuanyan's clothes corner and looked up at him.

    "Little brother, little brother, my sister is admitted to university. My sister is the protagonist of today. Can you

    spare my sister a little bit?" Xiao Chuanyan likes Ye Yu, and can't wait to take Ye Yu home as a kiss My sister, thinking about the complicated family background of his family, I really brought it back to delay the child, so I can only use the work at hand to come and see it every once in a while. He simply likes a child with a pure heart like Ye Yu. , Not mixed with other complicated feelings at all, the child wants him to let him have a little bit of his sister, but it is not an excessive request, and he does not really hate Ye Mi, of course he is willing.

    That's right, my heart is still a little sour.

    After all, they are close sisters, and the relationship is much closer than that of his later eldest brother.

    After appeasing this one, Ye Yu went to appease the other.

    "Sister, congratulations on your admission to university, I will study hard, and try to get into the capital. Today is a day to celebrate. Sister, don't go toe-to-toe with big brother, okay? Look at the things that big brother sent. Thing, this time he must know that the results are out, and he specially came to congratulate his sister."

    The compliment from his sister made Ye Mi fluttered. Looking at the things Xiao Chuanyan brought, he knew that he really put his heart into it. He knew that he made a special achievement today to celebrate for himself. In his heart, he somewhat regretted what he said. So in a word, thinking about Xiao Chuanyan's heartache and remembering the days of her college entrance examination, she also specifically inquired about the time of the local results, and came to the door to say congratulations at the first time, Ye Mi felt that she just said that inadvertently. , seems a little hurt.

    Ye Mi took the initiative to ask Xiao Chuanyan: "What do you like to eat? I'll ask my dad to make it for you. Can you eat here at night?"

    Xiao Chuanyan frowned and thought for a while: "What do you have here?"

    This question Asked Ye Mi, she didn't know what her parents had asked the villagers to prepare, so she simply pushed Xiao Chuanyan towards the production team compound, firstly wanting to let him and Ye Yu Keep your distance. Secondly, I am also going to take him over to see the dishes tonight.

    Ye Mi was admitted to the university. There were a group of people outside the courtyard of Ye Lao San’s house. They watched Ye Mi push Xiao Chuanyan out and walked towards the production team compound. Both men and women had excellent family and personal conditions. Those old ladies are rather embarrassed.

    "Tell me, what kind of relatives of Ye Laosan's family are looking for? How old are you, and

    they are not married yet." They wanted their daughters to be with him.

    Some old ladies took a fancy to Ye Mi.

    Before today, Ye Mi was not on their list of consideration. They felt that Ye Mi was not good-looking and had a pungent temperament, and Ye Mi and Meng Fei were rich but unreasonable parents. They wanted to I asked my men to find someone who is gentle and careful, who can help the family to farm and feed the pigs and give birth to children, but today is different. Ye Mi was admitted to the university and became the first college student in the village. Suddenly it became the sweet bun in the eyes of the old lady.