Chapter 7

Eliana's pov

I woke up the next day to noises in the cabin,

"What is going on?" I said to myself

I sniffed the air so see if there are other people inside but I only scents my mom.

So I got up and followed the noise downstairs, when I got downstairs I saw my mom busy cleaning and…packing,

"Morning mom, what's going on?"

"Morning baby, I am so sorry to say this but we have to go home early"

"Why?"

"My job just called me and told me to come in today"

"Ooh" I said sadly

My mom walked up to me and gave me a hug,

"Im sorry sweety, i told them that I can't but they insisted"

"It's oke mom, I understand"

She looked at me and smiled sadly, she then gave me a kiss on my forehead,

I went back upstairs to take a shower and get dressed, I up on my stripped sweater, some black legging and my boots.

"To bad we have to go back home, I wanted to run some more"

"I know, I don't like it either but work is work"

I felt Midnight leaving the conversation, I sigh and started to pack my things, I cleaned up the room, grabbed my bag and went downstairs to see if mom needed help.

"You need help mom?"

"No I'm almost done sweety, could you put the bags in the car and i'll be right out"

I nodded, grabbed her bag and the carkeys and placed the bags in the back. I then went to sit in the passenger seat waiting for my mom, after awhile she came out, closed the door, walked to the drivers side and sat down.

"Keys"

I gave her the keys and she started the car, we put our seat belt on and drove off, back home.

I was just staring out the window, seeing the cabin go smaller and smaller, seeing the tree's passing by, seeing the scenery change from darkgreen to nothing, nothing but open field's.

It's going to be awhile until we get home, I plugged in my headphone, turn on some music and closed my eyes. When I opened my eyes I was face to face with Midnight, I'm in her world now.

"Now that we are 18 maybe when we get back home we mind meet our mate"

"What if I don't want a mate"

"Why don't you want a mate?"

"I don't know, maybe that person won't love what they see or something"

"A mate will love their mate no matter what they look like"

"Its not only the looks that I'm worryed about…"

"What worries you more?"

"I'm not a wolf, I'm half a wolf"

"…"

"Now you have nothing to say do you"

"…No I don't"

"…"

"We'll worry about that when the time comes"

I rolled my eyes at her, always so wise, I heard my mom calling me,

"I have to go, mom is calling"

"Yes I hear her"

I smiled at her, closed my eyes and took a deep breath when I opened my eyes again a saw that we were almost home.

"Everything oke?"

I looked at my mom,

"Yea I'm oke" I smiled

"We are almost home but I have to drop you off and get to work"

"Sure that's fine"

After a couple of minutes we got home, I grabbed the bags. Gave my mom a hug and she drove of to work. I went inside and just turned into a couch potato, turned on the TV and watched some series.

I stayed on the couch until she got back home, we ordered some food and had dinner And after that we went to bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This chapter was not so great I know, I tried 😅.

So have a nice day/noon/night and see you next time.

Bye bye