Chapter 11

Eliana

It's the day of the party and I'm debating if I should go or not, my mom and Maria are sitting at the table talking, she came early.

"Your nervous?"

"I'm not only nervous I just don't wanna go"

I closed my eyes and heave a sigh.

"Your oke?"

I heard my mom ask, i nodded and got up from the couch.

"I'm gonna take a shower and prepare myself, for the worst night of my live"

The last sentence I whispered to myself, I went to the bathroom and took a shower that lasted for almost a hour, that's when you know I don't want to go but I heard my mom and Maria yelling to hurry up.

I got to my room and got dressed in the green dress that me and my mom bought I put on my black wedges and styled my hair and did some light make up, I looked at myself in the mirror and thought it's good enough. I walked out and saw my mom and Maria waiting for me.

 I walked out and saw my mom and Maria waiting for me

"Wow, look at you, you look beautiful" Maria said

"Thanks" I said and looked at my mom, I saw only admiration in her eyes.

"Are you going to say something to your daughter?" Maria asked

My mom just smiled, "No… she already knows, for me she has always been beautiful" she kissed my forehead.

"Let's go" Maria said.

And we left the house to go to the party at the packhouse, we just walked because it wasn't that far.

Aziel

I woke up early to help my mom finish the last couple of things for the party, that I don't want.

"Mom where do you want these?" I held up a box of things

"Those can go to the buffet table, you can give it to one of the omega's they know what to do"

I did what she told and gave it to one of the omega's and went back to see if I could do anything.

"You need me to help u with anything more mom?"

"Uhh no, we're almost done so you can go and take a shower and prepare yourself for the party"

"You sure you don't need my help?"