Chapter 14

Eliana

Its the next day and I'm packing my bag to go and live in the packhouse, my mom got home yesterday from work and I told her what happened, she was shocked and refused to let me go and live there but Maria talked to her to calm her down, she's just scared that something bad mind happen like it happened at the party but Maria promised her that nothing bad will happen.

"Are you also excited, I'm excited"

"I can feel that but I'm nervous then excited"

"Why? We'll be around our mate, thats exciting"

"Yea but I'm just gonna miss mom around and I'm scared what if they don't like me what if he doesn't like me anymore"

"I know but mom can come and see us whenever she can and what's not to like about you, you are beautiful and amazing, so don't worry he will love us"

"Thanks Mid"

"Eli your ready?" My mom shouts from the living room

"Yes I'm ready, I'm coming"

I sighed, "oke this is gonna be the last time that i'll be here, I'm gonna miss this room" I said to myself looking around the room and stepped out, my mom was waiting for me in the living room.

"If you don't want to do this, you don't have to just so you know"

"Mom…"

"I'm just saying"

"I know but I'm not far away so you can come and visit anytime you want"

She just looked at me with her sad eyes and I gave her a hug,

"I'm gonna be fine, I promise"

"I know" She said softly and she gave me a kiss on my forehead.

"Oke let's go" she said while wipping away her tears.

She grabbed one of my bags to put in the car, I grabbed the other bag and walked to the door, I looked one more time before closing it.

We stepped into the car and drove to the packhouse.

Aziel

I got home yesterday because my dad wanted to speak to me, they we're trying to mind link me but I was so focused on Eliana that I didn't hear them.

He just wanted to talk about him stepping down so that I can take over, everyone wanted to know how it went with my mate and I told them everything, my mom was happy and excited she can't wait to meet her.

That night Maria came by to talk to me about Eliana, she just told me to be careful with her, don't hurt, don't force her and take good care of her. Maria really loves her. She also told me that she'll be here the next day so I'm super excited that she's coming today.

"Axel"

"What?"

"I know you want to pounce on her when you see her but please don't"