Chapter 9

Eliana's pov

It has been a couple of days now and the party starts is two days I'm nervous as hell, its just a party but there will be allot of people that I don't know and the Alpha and I don't even know what kind of party this is Maria didn't say much about it.

I was so far with my thoughts that I didn't hear my mom talk to me.

"Eliana did you hear me?"

"Huh?" I looked at her.

"Did you hear what I said?"

"I'm sorry mom no I didn't"

"I asked what kind of dress do you want to buy for this up coming party"

"Oo I don't know yet"

We are on our way to the mall to look for some new clothes and find a dress or two for the party and other stuff's.

"Do you know the color of the dress?"

"Yes my favorite color"

"So green?"

"Yep, are you going to buy a dress too mom?"

"I don't know, maybe, we'll see" she said smiling

"Anyway sweety, your nervous?"

"Is it that easy to see?"

She laughed, "Yeah its easy to see but I also know your nervous because there will me people that you don't know and people that you don't like"

I got quiet and looked out the window, she's right there will be people that I don't like and people that don't like me, like Rhea.

"If she does something, let me handel it"

Midnight growled.

"No Mid we can't if people find out… I don't know what they'll do"

She growled and got quiet.

"We're here"

I looked out the window and saw the mall, its not big but its alright, I stepped out of the car and walked to the entree with my mom.

When we got inside we looked around didn't know where to start first.

"What do you want to look at first, shoes, dresses, accessories?" My mom asked

"I don't know, can we eat first before looking?"

My mom chuckled and placed a arm around my shoulder.

"Yea we can sweety"

I smiled and we walked through the mall to a small coffeeshop, we ordered two cappuccinos and one cheesecake for me, paid for it and sat down at a table looking out into the mall.

I heave a sigh while i took a bite of the cheesecake my mom was sitting next to me on her phone while drinking her coffee. Seeing her sitting here got me thinking about her and my dad.

"Hey mom…"

"Hmm?" She looked up from her phone

"How did you and dad meet?"

I saw her facial expression change to a very soft one with a smile and I saw sparks in her eyes, thinking about dad makes her sad but happy all at ones.

"Why do you ask sweety?"

"I just wanna know, maybe I could understand this whole mate thing, what it feels and stuff"

"Hmm, I met your dad when I was 20 years old, I was still living with your grandma and grandpa, our tribe wasn't big but it was enough. One night I was taking a stroll in the forest, I love being outside but being the only child and the next heir to our tribe I wasn't allowed to do much so I snuck out allot so it wasn't a surprise that I did that, that night. While taking a stroll I ended at the pond where I mostly go to, to be alone but this time…"

She was looking at me but it seems more like she was looking through me.

"What?"

"This time was different, there was someone there, a wolf, the moment I took a deep breath I knew it, he was my mate, he stalked towards me like I was his prey but I knew also that he wouldn't hurt me, he shifted in front of me and I had to do my best not to look down" she said laughing

"I didnt need to know that part mom"

"But anyway, the moment your dad touched my face, I felt…sparks, I felt the chills running down my spine, like all the air got sucked out of me, I was mesmerized by him. We talked all night getting to know each other until the sun came up and we did that every night, eventually he came and meet up my parents they were happy for me and they accepted him, back then werewolf's and werepanther's weren't really friendly to each other so we had to keep our relationship a secret but his pack found out and shund him, kickt him out of the pack so he joined ours, eventually I got pregnant with you but…"

She stopped smiling knowing this part of the story she didn't want to talk about made her mood shift.

"We don't need to talk about that part mom, it's okay"

She gave me a smile and looked at her empty cup of coffee, remenessing about the past.

"So you ready to do some shopping?"

I looked at her, smiled and nodded,

"Yea I'm ready"

We got up and walked out of the coffeeshop, the first shop we went to is the dresses, I was nervous as hell. Finding a dress for me, with my body isn't going to be easy, something that fits, something that lays well, something that makes me look and feel…beautiful isn't going to be easy, I took a deep breath, looked at me mom and we walked inside.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~