ᴛᴏ ᴀsʜ, ғʀᴏᴍ ᴅʀᴜɪɢ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇɴᴀ

My dearest Ash,

It's Druig writing to you to check up on you. I know we haven't seen each other in a while, and I just wanted to make sure that you've been doing okay.

I know life can be tough, but I must encourage you to keep trying! Even when life feels like it might collapse upon you, you must keep going. Life is too short to spend time doing nothing. You must live every moment to the fullest.

I know. What a shocker, especially coming from the guy who lives in the Amazon all alone, but I mean it. You must appreciate what life has given you.

I find myself thinking of you everyday. Thoughts of amazement run through my mind. Ones like, 'they have done so much', 'they truly are amazing' and I wonder how I've become so lucky to have you in my life.

I only wish that the day I see you again would be even closer than it is.

I love you so much Ash. I can't wait to see you again.

Yours forever,

Druig.

Hello Ash,

It's Thena, writing to say hello and that I'm so anxious to see you again. I know life can be tough, but just the thought of you can make my day 100 times better. My letter won't be nearly as long as I wish it to be, for I can't comprehend the words to express my love for you.

But I will be ever so excited to see you in person again. I cant wait, and I know that the other Eternals are excited, but none as happy as me and Druig. We hope to see you very, very soon.

I love you so much Ash. I'm very excited for your return and the time we will spend together.

Love,

Thena

parkers-romeo