PLAY

NEXT WEEK

Saint's POV :

Instructor checked all of us with list in his hand, and clap his hands to get attention and stop the murmuring.

"So let's get started with this guys.. I'm Nam, your instructor cum director and she is Suzy your costume, hair & makeup head, she is pretty good at her work.. so behave with her... Okay..

And this is my friend's villa where we're supposed to practice our drama this whole month, he has rented to the college on my special request for this play, so be careful with things around you and don't touch anything without permission, especially malai.. or he won't gonna spare us..

'What is malai..?' everyone look confused ..

"Malai...?" I asked curiously.

"look... over there, she is Miss Malai" Mr Nam pointed out fish pot, in which cute little blue fish swimming playfully.

I excitedly move ahead to take a better look of fish. Meanwhile director started his instructions to everyone.

'Hey Malai, I'm Saint. Wanna be friends..?' I wondered.

'I hope no one is paying attention to my weird mental chat with Malai..' saint thought.

Little did Saint know, Zee is amusingly looking at him, while he is having cute little mental chat with Malai.. Smile formed on Zee's face unknowingly.

"Don't worry I will take care of her, I already like her." I said which draws everyone else's attention towards him.

"Ok.. we got it.." Anny embarrassingly whispered and drag me towards everyone.

"Anny..?" I asked curious.

"Yes, tadaa.. I just came. How cool no..?" She said excitedly.

Director clear his throat to get their attention. I asked for Mr Nam's apology only by moving my lips. Anny drag me behind all seated students.

Saint pout, he wants to seat in front row as main cast, like Zee and Disha who are main protagonists for the play.

"How did you get here..?" I whisper confusedly.

"I am here because I know you would be here as an event management president. And I got news of your Zee performing Romeo. So how can I miss the chance..? So I voluntarily offered myself to be a tree, as a prop." She murmured excitedly.

"Your such a gossip queen" I taunt her playfully.

"For you I offered myself for this extra, good for nothing prop role and look at you.." She falsely sulked.

"Miss.. firstly your late, and now your disturbing everyone's concentration. You wanna try weather outside?, it's really nicer than here." Mr Nam got irritated by our whispering sound & scold her.

They both apologized.

"No.. I don't need your apology. Saint come ahead and seat here, in front." He ordered. Zee smile at me. He must be thinking I am stupid, oh my god I am so embarrassed.

"Sir sorry, I will be quiet now.. Let me seat beside him please" Anny also followed me to front row.

"Okay seat here, so I can easily keep eyes on you.." Director agreed.

Then everyone silently listen his instructions.

"Today is the first day so let's start rehearsal with simple lines, between Romeo and Juliet. I know today you don't remember the lines, so use script for now. But from next time you have to come prepare for what we will do in next rehearsal." He informed.