INSPECTION DAY

Saint's POV :

When we reached Nat's faculty canteen, I let go his hand. And now we both are gasping for air.

"SAINT............" She screamed my name & she is coming to me hastily. I sighed hard.

This is not going to be easy for me now.. Oh God..! Please somebody help me..

"Saint...." She again called me loudly.

"Your already here, and I can hear you clearly no need to scream Anny" I said to her. And she is going to say something when..

"Oh.. wow Anny. Nice to meet you, It's long since we last mate. I hope you still have something interesting to spill. Just spill the tea, I can't wait to hear your unbelievable facts and stories." Tommy said with excitement. Oh my god! these two are such a big gossipers. I mean I also like to gossip but I'm nothing in front of them in gossiping's. They are really big level gossipers, for whom doesn't matter news is wrong or right, theory is real or reel, they just gossip about anything.

"What a pleasant surprise Tommy.. you're also at my faculty with Saint. I miss you so much. Your my real gossip buddy.. I really really missed you.." She said while hugging tommy. I just looked at them, I am unable to decide whether she is my friend or his ..? "Well, I have it right.. but...." She said mischievously while looking towards me before continuing. I understand what she want to talk about, but I can't let her do this.

"Let's talk while having lunch, I'm really hungry. Anny you seat here, me and Tommy will bought the meal for us." I drag Tommy with me, without giving any one of them chance to speak.

"Why are you in so much hurry today..? Your not giving me chance to talk with anyone, before also you drag me in this faculty canteen. What is going on..?" He asked while confused.

"I have something important to talk with you.. but it's fine if you want to talk with Anny or anyone else first. I can wait.. you can go.." I said intentionally while turning towards counter to place order. "By the way, did I told you..? It's about Zee.." I turned briefly to look at Tommy and say this and turned back at counter. I know how much Zee affects him, And I also want to share this with him, as soon as possible before he will get to know this from others.

"Wh- What....? And what are you waiting for..? Just tell me everything now...." Tommy said loudly while holding my arm. I didn't turned to him. I want to make him more desperate to know. Like I'm thinking about him, and doing all this, and why he is doubting me..?

"No.. you can go.. talk with Anny first, I can wait" I tease him without looking at him.

"Saint... Just tell me, I really can't wait anymore to know. I'm so impatient right now" Tommy said with little irritation in his voice.

"No.. Zee can also wait.. you go ahead" I teased him more.

"This is not funny, Saint.." Tommy spat while making me turn to look at him. He is really angry now. Oh my god, how desperate this boy is to know this.

"Okay.. Okay.. Calm down Tommy, I'm just joking" I said to calm him down. I think it's enough, or he will kill me, to know anything about his so called Zee..

"It isn't funny, Saint.." he said while sulking. I'm not going to wait anymore to tell him this.

"It's long story.. but I will try to make it short. And don't disturb me in between or I will not share this" I warned him. I know even if I told him not to disturb me in between, but he still going to disturb me. But at least he will disturb me less, or this boy is not going to complete me this.

"Why short..? I want to know whole, I mean each and every small details.." He said while pouting.

"You have the whole time in the world for your Zee, but I have lecture after lunch, and I can't miss that" I said him, and he pout more.