EVERYONE HAS REASONS

Meanwhile Joy came to our desk and ask Disha for her number... 

Disha's POV :

I don't know out of no where one guy came to me and ask for my number.  I mean common dude,  It is my first day at University and most importantly I don't know you. Who will give number like this...?

"She is not your type of girl... Joy.... Let her be." Saint said this to that creepy boy who's name is Joy. But I don't feel Joy by looking this person at all. 

"Now you know my type...  huh...? Since when?" Joy said that in challenging way. Saint look furious now. I have to stop this. Saint is going to say something but I interrupt him in between while gesturing let me handle this. 

"Hey.. you.. " I point my Index finger towards him. "whatever your name is... Joy or anything, I am not interested in you. So please leave. " I said that in firm voice. Which shock him, Saint & Tommy also look shocked by my words. He is going to say something  when... 

"Class....  today's our all remaining lectures cancelled, due to professors unscheduled or unplanned meeting. So you can leave the class now." Jimmy inform that. Meanwhile I noticed Joy hurriedly went to his desk when Jimmy enter the class. I think Jimmy is Hazer, that's why Joy do that. 

Jimmy 's POV :

I inform everyone and came to my desk to take my bag. After taking bag I came to Tommy's side. 

"Then...  what's your next plan Tommy?" I ask him with some intention. He look at me confused. "I am going home.... why you suddenly asked that?" He said with not interested tone.

"Yeah Jimmy.. what happen? why you asked that to Tommy?" Saint said before I could say anything. "I have time today so I thought I give him some guitar lessons, I don't know when I am free like this next time?" I give some excuse. Actually I want to spend some time with Tommy, Because of my Hazer duties lately I don't able to spend much time with Tommy. And I miss him. "Oh, so it has nothing to do with me. So me and Disha are going. By... Cupcakeians." Saint said. He called our Group name 'Cupcakeians'. Don't asked me what kind of group name is this. It is suggested by Tommy because he like cooking so much & cupcakes also. Saint also foodie so he don't have problem with that name. And me? Actually I don't like that name personally, but what to do, I simply cannot deny Tommy in any situation. And plus this name is as cute as Tommy so how can I deny to that.

"Hey... why you trying to left me behind, Saint?" Tommy asked to Saint. We all left the class. "You have Jimmy with you... actually you both left me behind." Saint said with sarcastic way. "I am not going with him, I don't feel so." Tommy said while we take few steps further.  "Why?" I asked before Saint say anything. "I don't feel so.., I don't want to go... simple as that" He show some tantrums. I like it when he behave live this because he show his authority over me. And I like to spoil him like this. "Come on Tommy... Let's go, I don't know when I will next time have free time like this.." I said in pledging tone. "That's why.. I don't want to..." Tommy said & before Tommy complete his sentence Saint interrupt him.

"Go with him Tommy.. you know he don't do that intentionally, He don't have time lately." Saint trying to convince Tommy. I think Tommy is sulking because I don't have time for him lately. He look convince by Saint, he rarely deny Saint. He show his tantrum and all to only me. And I like that, because his this side I want for my self only. "Okay, I will go this time only." Finally he agree I feel at ease.

"Okay then by cupcakeians.. have fun." Saint said while waiving hand. "Wait..." I said him, by remembering I don't introduce my self to Disha. Yeah it looks rude I don't pay attention to her at all while we 4 are together for quite some time. But what to do whenever it comes to Tommy I forgot everything, I forgot myself totally then what about others. Saint and Disha both stopped and turn back to look at me. I reach them by taking  2, 3 steps ahead.