𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 38🥀

My tummy growls was what woke me up, I can feel how my stomach has the desire for food right now, I sat up right mumbling some prayers, thanking the almighty for bringing me back into life after passing out in the name of slumber, he gave me health and a free breath which I in return pay nothing for those blessings, when sick and admitted to the hospital you have to pay hospital bills and buy medicines but Allah the king of kings gave me health with no a dime of mine, he gave me a free air to breath,why won't I be thankful for it Alhamdulillah is all I could say for the extra blessings I got.

I tied my scarf and got off the bed, I slipped into my flip-flops and straight ambulated to the toilet not after seeking for refugee from the evil spirits, I did my daily routine in there and then saunter back to the room, I walked to the vanity where I did my usual habitual application of skin cares and then headed to the closet, I choose one among zaheer's shirts, yeah I love my guts like I got some of his shirts or should I say my now shirts to my room, well who will do so if not the mighty Zahra Abubakar Kaumi, his shirts are now my favorites I love dressing in them, I don't know wether aura sticks to his clothes but whenever I'm dressed in his shirts I feel safe and just naturally happy and I look so fresh and beautiful, I paired the sardine gray shirt with a glade denim trouser and topped it with my fern sneakers, I packed my hair into a low bun and adorned it with my squirrel grey generic pearl stone bead head band and a matching pearl earrings and necklace.

Wow I look pretty, I stood by the full length mirror and kept on twirling, like I was behaving all crazy in front of the mirror, I just can't get enough of my self, I need to keep this look so I snapped some mirror selfies and some short videos, I did some boomerang videos on my Instagram story and posted some of the pictures.
I ambulated back to the room and decided to apply a little touches on my face, a nude one I just want to add some sprinkles on top of the beautiful cake.

OMG!!! I look so breathtaking, that's how I want to always look like as cool as glacier, I topped the beauty with my favorite oud and then decided to apply a little make up, I dusted on some powder on my face and applied a little khol and adorned my lips with a lip balm, yeah I get the look I'm a goddess, the beauty in me is enough to melt a millions of hearts.

My tummy grumbled reminding me of the next thing to hunt, I picked up my phone that is lying on the nightstand and then walked out of the room.
The house was dead silent that's what I hate most about staying here, the maids are always in their side they only come around to do their works and then leave, Layla and zaheer are always not at home they always go out for works, well for me I have nothing to offer in this trip just that I'm here to sleep,eat and watch movies and maybe to be chased by those fat dogs in this house and to live a sole life, I'm not much of a talkative but I love to be hearing people's charters and laughter around me, like that gives me joy and peace, but for this silence it's not comforting and it's scary, I feel scared like something bad will happen to me, or like in those horror movies something ugly and huge will appear and harm me I sound funny right? I just couldn't help it.

Where was I..., I headed to the dining area, the table was already set, the table is always set and will only be cleared when the next meal is ready, the breakfast is all about bread today, Lord I so much love breads, it's a charcuterie board of braid containing loaves of plain bread, banana bread, sweet milk bread, coconut breads and some sort of bread snacks and some little amount of biscuits and some dates and strawberries, lord this one made me only to yearn for eating the whole thing I know I can't though well everything here is my favorite except for the milk, I love taking milks but In my coffees, I need to eat but that won't stop me from getting a cup of coffee.

I've never been to the kitchen but I'll make this my first, I moved toward the kitchen humming some nursery rhymes, I'm just feeling like a kid right now, yeah I'm behaving like that because I am about to get my favorite and my throat is dried all I need to quench it desire is a cup of coffee so let me behave like those kids when they're given their favorite candy.
The aroma of something bring baked is what welcomed my nostril as I was about to enter the kitchen, the scent of cinnamon is all you can inhale in the atmosphere, I guess cinnamon rolls are being baked in the very door in front of me, should I name this day a bright day all I see are my favorites and the feeling in me is of pure happiness without a source, I can feel it today will actually be a beautiful day I'll like to write with cursive writing in my diary.
And then draw a beautiful canvas of today's events and hang it on the wall of my room, and the memories should stick around my brain for the rest of my life and be the reason behind my smile whenever I am feeling down.