𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 4🥀

Zahra's POV

It has been three days since I started working, things are just moving smoothly I haven't seen Mr arrogant since that day and I'm more than glad for that.

"Hey" said Layla (Mr arrogant's sectary) as she entered my office
I like the lady she's fun to be with, she always has that smile on her face I knew her for only two days but we're getting along.

"Layla" I said walking toward her to give her a hug.
"How are you, I haven't see you today" I said more like tried to know if she is fine.

"Yes I have been busy with work" she said setting on the chair.
"Aww i can see work is hectic right?" I asked smiling
"Not that much, but running errands and many more are just stressing"she replied
"You have to be patient best of luck" I said with a smile.
"Thank you" she smiled back at me.

"Zahra are you busy" she asked after some minutes silence
I shook my head in a negatively
"Ok can we eat outside today I'm really starving"
"Sure, I'd like to"I said as i grabbed my bag and my phone before we headed out.

"Ahh where are you guys heading to"  asked Ismail as we met in the hallway.
"Just wanna get something to eat outside"I answered.

"And we are not in need of someone annoying to tag along" whisper yelled Layla
"And have I ever said I wanna tag along with you" he said more like yelled back
Layla just hissed and walked away.
I actually don't know why they can't for once meet without bringing up a fight and never try to interfere because you will end up as the receiving point.

"I would like to join you if you wouldn't mind" he said with a smirk I nodded as we walked together with Ismail to his car where we met Layla standing.
I smiled for I know what's going to happen next.

"And why are you standing by my car" said Ismail crossing his arms over his chest as he leaned on the car.
"Please Mr I'm starving can we just go"~layla
"You just said you don't want me to tag along with you guys" ~ismail
"Sorry my one and only" she said with a puppy face.
"We all clearly can see that sorry is not for real, you just say it because you're starving"
"It's for real my idiota I'm really sorry please let's move we're getting late by each passing second" she said as she jumped into the back seat.
" Letting you hungry is the best punishment I swear" he said laughing as he entered the driver's seat too.
I smiled at my lovely new friends as I  entered the passengers seat.

Thank God if not because of ismail we have to look for a cab. He inginate the car to life and we zoomed off.
"I know of one cafe that has a great coffee would you like to test?"Ismail asked
"I will like to test but I'm hungry"layla who's at the back seat said.
"Foodie we can get you something to full your tummy"said ismail.
"I'm not that hungry the coffee will be okay" I said
"Ok"Ismail turned on the music.

Perfect by Ed Sheeran

Layla started singing along with her horror voice I face palmed my self
"Please layla please will you just keep quiet you're having the most horrible voice I've ever heard of,i can puke at any instance from now"I said as Ismail started laughing heartily.
"I swear Layla you can't sing to save your life"he said in between laughter
She gave me that I'm-going- to-kill-you look before saying
"as if she can sing better than me or shall we give it a try"she said smiling.
"And you Mr you're such a wet blanket as if you can sing to save yours" she glared at Ismail.

"Young lady you know I'm a badass I can sing very much better than you, even a deaf person knows how much better I'm than you"he winked at her
"Keep on telling your self" she said removing her phone from her bag.
"You're even adding your own words to the song" I added.