Training

[y/n's POV]

It came time for a lunch break during training.

Sam: you did an awesome job y/n!

Y/n: thanks I really enjoyed it

Sam: yeah we'll have you thought about the all valley much?

Y/n: kinda, I don to know yet.

Sam: that's ok but think some more, because I know from what I've seen from you, you are much better then half the kids my age from the other dojos

Y/n: really?

Sam:  of course! Just think on it ok?

Y/n: yeah of course

We all finished our lunch. We lined up infront of Daniel and Johnny as Daniel held an envelope.

Daniel: for those of you competing in the all valley we have some news. They have changed a few things. There will now be a separate girls division as well as a skills division.

Hawk: wait so that means 2 all valley champs?

Daniel: I guess so

Y/n: wait skills as in weapons?

Daniel: yes so If you choose to participate in skills please let me know by the end of the month

All: Yes sensei

We continued training until around 4 o'clock. I grabbed my jersey, my phone, and my wallet and made my way around the front of the dojo. Sam ran over to me.

Sam: Y/n wait up

I turned around.

Y/n: what's up?

Sam: Wanna get a bite to eat? I'll drive you home after

Y/n: yeah, I'll go grab my board

Sam: Okie dokie, I'll be in the car

I went around the dojo to grab my board and the door way open. I saw someone looking around the dojo. He looked around my age. Tall, had black hair. I grabbed my board and looked up. He looked over quick then went back to what he was looking at. I grabbed my board and ran over to Sam's car. I threw my board in the backseat then hoped in the passenger seat.

We started driving around to get food.

Sam: so is tommorow your first day at public?

Y/n: yeah, kinda nervous but I'm excited

Sam: don't sweat it, you gonna take the bus or is moon going to take you?

Y/n: I think I'm going to just take the bus

Sam: okie dokie

Sam and I ate then she dropped me off in front of my house. I waved good bye, with skateboard in hand.

Y/n: see ya Sam!!!

Sam: see ya!!

I walked up my sidewalk, leaving my board outside the door.  I walked inside and too the kitchen to see moon sitting at the island.

Moon: hey, did you stay for the whole training sesh today?

Y/n: yeah, then Sam took me to eat

Moon: ok, are you gonna want a ride to school or are you gonna take the bus?

Y/n: I think I'll take the bus

Moon: ok, well get to bed it's getting late and you need to get up early

Y/n: same to you goodnight

Moon: night

I went up to my room. I took a shower and did my night routine. I put on some PJs before picking out some clothes for my first day of school.

 I put on some PJs before picking out some clothes for my first day of school

I grabbed my outfit along with my pair of black Converse. I set them on my desk and I plugged my phone in. I went to bed. Fuck. School tommorow.