Chapter 4

Existing facades are breaking away,
Both my hands
dipped inside his chest,
Mad smile spreading all over this face.
Let me hear him groan one more time
And I will uncage
Him from this mortal ache.

This almost deceased old fuck,
used to supply me. And I got tired waiting for his death. He was aching. His eyes hollow, his mind fucked. So much pain, so much agony, he deserved his peace.

And I deserved mine.

It irked me, watching him alive
for past year now. All those
marks on his hands mesmerised me.
I gave him an easy escape.

Not long ago I saw him put his dingly-danger in Susan's twelve year old cream bun, and oh it reminded me of my days. Well atleast this old fuck made me realise I prefer womens' touch
over saucy weiners.

Mike got shot 5 times in his chest today because he refused to give the promised cut. Who's gonna do anything about it when his guy was a khakhi wearer. I admired the way he pointed his gun towards Mike's chest, and Mike being a motherfucker he is, refused to pay him up.

I can still taste his warm blood
on my tongue. I can still feel his insides pumping one last time, his raspy dying breaths. So warm, so red, warmer than Holly's puss.

Holly and I have planned this. No matter how bitchy that slut is, she gives nice head and oh well she is good at cutting open them seven layers. Obviously  she Learnt from the best.

Mike blamed the guy for the stolen bundle and asked for it's worth cash. The guy being broken crackhead, did shit loads of meth, and hence Mike's aftermath.

I stole the bundle. Holly hid it.

Now the deal. My skin ached to be carved, the red begging to be drawn. Her piercing eyes gestured me to run away before anyone sees us. I followed her. Her masculine arms, holding tight my red stained one. We hid inside her dismantled rotten hut of a house.

I sat there sweat all over my body, with bundle right between my tits, provoking her just enough to rip off my clothes.

To be continued...