Prologue

Is it weird how all the things happening around me don't affect me anymore?
Have I built resistance to them or have I become heartless?
Am I really heartless, or is it just that I feel numb?

Hi, my name is something I know you'd want to know.
Oh well, not so easy.

Life has not been easy for me.
Yeah I know I am not going to cry over it or narrate to you my sob story.

I have almost forgotten how to react anymore, it's not that I don't cry, laugh, smile or whatever, it's just I do all these things less than an average person would do and my reasons which stir these emotions inside me are different a lot different.

The Pain that has been inflicted,

The pain which has been there,
Everywhere,

It consumes me
Once Consumed strengthen me

Opposite
isn't it?

My story is a cliché.

Read it at your own risk, if you do, it'll make you ponder over your own life, your own decisions and you'd realise things you never thought of.

As I said before, my story is a cliché, and that's because you have gone through it too, just like me, but unlike me yours was a phase just a phase, for me it never ended.

What's not chiche is how it unfolds and leaves you and me both in an utter shock of how i landed in such a situation where..

The blood was my only way to survive, the blood which wasn't mine.

How I used to kiss them goodbyes and how I gave them their well deserved goodbyes...