Chapter 2

Hm, so many legs...

Interesting...

I picked up the leg, i dissected from an alive spider.

As its body tossed about in agony, i felt a smile spread across my face, i dissected another leg from its now oh-so-hurting body.

Pain
Suffering

Aint they a part of life?

Then why this creature acting out so unnaturally?

I'd love to do that to my neighbour's beautiful daughter. That bitch smiles at me, whenever i stand at my window.

One day she said she wanted to play with me.
I took her hand and dipped a fresh blade in her soft supple flesh , and told her she had to prove she's worthy of playing with me.

She laid unconscious, opposite of her i sat with a mad smile, mesmerized by the smeared crimson, oozing out of the multiple slits beautifully carved on her now naked body.

She wanted to play. So i did.

As i sat, dissecting the legs of a thing, once crawled on my arms, i looked at it's eyes, constantly moving...

Why so restless?

I took a pair of scissors, and cut its body in half.

End of the suffering.

I stood up, taking its lifeless bodyparts with me with a small smile playing on my lips I walked towards my closet for the third time this week.

My wooden box would feel disappointed.

Tho the craving was still being felt, i calmed myself and promised something bigger to be relieved of its misery by these hands of mine.

Tenderly i would provide the peace, free the body from its liability to feel.