chapter 15

It's the weekend so Dana is getting on my nerves with this streaming thing again. He drove Eva to his parents house this morning which I don't understand why he did it so early.

Since Ryujin and I admitted that we liked each other, nothing really changed. We both agreed to stay friends. I was hoping he would make a move but seems to be hesitant. I texted him the time my stream is gonna start and he said he would be there and to look for the name 'THEmonk3y' in the chat.

"Yeji, who are you talking to? I noticed you're always in your phone lately?" Dana ask surprising me that he actually paid attention to something I do.

"Am I not allowed to talk to friends?"

"Since when do you have friends?" Dana gives Yeji a questioning look.

"Asshole" I say before walking away.

------

I start streaming, playing League. I feel awkward. There's about 50 people watching right now and I don't know if Ryujin is one of them since I don't see the name in the chat box.

Most of them are saying I'm pretty and they like my voice. I feel uncomfortable getting those compliments from strangers.

Dana sends me a text saying I should flirt. I ignore it because that's weird. After finishing one game, I finally see the name I've been waiting for in the chat.

THEmonk3y: of course you would play bottom lane ;)

I giggle a bit at the comment.

"Yes I do. I love being bottom. I'm guessing you like being top lane the monkey?" I laugh responding to it.

The chat goes crazy after that. A bunch of creepy people saying they would love to top me and such. I look over at Dana who's monitoring everything, he seems to be upset.

He sends me another text telling me to change the subject so I ask the viewers if they want to play together. So that's what we did, I would pick randomly from the people watching and we would create a team to play together.

I try not to be obvious when picking Ryujin to play with me. It's cute how he doesn't really like playing bottom lane but whenever I play support, he would so we can be together. He says it shows how well we work together.

Ryujin has made this stream actually fun. It's exciting that I was indirectly talking to him.

I'm looking at the chat again and it's cute how Ryujin would defend me from the people being disrespectful.

He also asked if I have a boyfriend which I said yes to but felt wrong saying it. He pretended to be sad that I'm taken and Dana didn't seem to like that. He's the one that told me to flirt with my viewers and now he's being butt hurt.

I stream for a few more hours and thankfully it's the end.

I take off my headset and stand up when Dana suddenly grabs my waist and start kissing my neck. I push him away, "Dana, I'm tired. What the hell?"

"I thought I would be okay seeing you flirt with your viewers but I didn't like how they flirted back with you. Especially that monkey guy" Dana says still holding me.

"Dana, you're being ridiculous. I don't even know them. You're being like this for nothing" I release myself from his hold.

I was getting ready to walk away when he grabs my wrist and pulls me back, "You're mine you get that? No one else can have you. Remember I will take your daughter away from you." He lets go of my wrist and I immediately run to the guest room and lock the door.

I call Ryujin right away hoping he's not busy. The phone rings a few times and he answers it.

"Ello. Good stream. Top quality" he says laughing.

I didn't even know I was crying until I notice the tone of his voice change.

"Are you okay? Did something happen?" He asks me.

I don't say anything. I just continue to let my tears out.

"Did he hurt you? Yeji answer me please. I'm worried" Ryujin's voice is full of concern.

"Why do you care about me?" I finally say something.

"What do you mean? Were friends aren't we? Friends care about each other."

"Please take me away from here" I say.

"What?"

"Take me away. Please" I cry harder.

"Yeji, what's going on? I'm confused."

"I want to break up with Dana. I want to leave this hell. I want to be with you" I let out.

"But we can't be together Yeji" he says breaking my heart.

"Why? I'll break up with Dana. I'll find a way to get Eva for full custody. I will move to you. Please."

"We won't work out, Yeji. Even if we live close by we won't work out" he raises his voice a bit now.

"So you really don't have feelings for me?"

"I do Yeji. I have strong feelings for you" He says confusing me.

"So you just don't want to be with me? Even after I said I'm willing to move to where you're at?"

"I want to be with you. But I don't want you to give up your life there for me" he explains.

"I have no life here. Only Eva and I will fight to take her with me" I say getting annoyed now.

"Yeji, you don't know everything about me yet" I furrow my brows. What does he mean?

"What do you mean?"

"Yeji, you're just being emotional right now. Maybe some day when we know each other better then maybe we can be together. But right now, us is an impossible thing."

"I think I'm falling for you Ryujin. I don't even want Dana to touch me. I'm gonna break up with him whether you want to be with me or not. I can't fake my feelings for him anymore" I say.

"Would he kick you out?" He asks.

"I don't know. But if I don't break up with him, he's gonna keep touching me and I'm gonna keep feeling disgusted of myself."

"I'm sorry Yeji I can't help" he says in a low tone clearly feeling guilty.

"Yea" I say with no emotion. "I'm gonna go to bed. Good night" I hang up without letting him say it back.