Lingerie Harry part 1

Larry au where Harry is wandering the mall (His goal at first was to buy a new jumper for christmas since his mum is into the whole ugly sweater thing) and finds himself cheking out the lingerie because he's always wanted to try some on but he has two problems here you see he could never bring himself to actually buy some and he was also desperately single so he never actually had anyone to try them on for...

p.s. Louis has a daddy kink ;)

~~~~~

I was looking on the lingerie rack when this guy who looks like he works here starts staring intently. I awkwardly shift my head to avert his gaze from my face but what I hadn't realized that he was coming right over to me.

"Are looking for something for your girlfriend?" A girly voice came from behind me I froze and slowly turned around.

It was a guy? don't only girls work here? I mentally bashed myself for stereo typing. I mean whatever he was pretty hot, might as well have some fun.

I snort and he looks at me confused "No Louis I was actually thinking of buying them for myself" I read the name from the small tag attached to his fit chest.

"I'm not even into girls"

His smile quickly turns into a smirk. "Well, quite the lucky boyfriend you've got then" he turns around. "You should try this on it'll look great on you" He grabs nice long leggings and garders along with a pretty purple g string.

"Actually I haven't got a boyfriend either... but I wouldn't mind you seeing me in those" I take the items from his hands making sure to lightly brush his hands with mine. His cheeks turn a bright red.

" Uhm where are the dressing rooms" I ask blankly, I could tell he was trying his best to make his voice sound as normal as possible.

"uhh they're right back there" He points and starts to walk looking anywere but my eyes as he leads me to the back.

"Uhh yeah h-here you are" he quickly un- locks the door and turns fast but before he has the chance to turn the corner I grab his shoulder. "Wait! Aren't you going to help me?"

~~~~~

HA! hey ;D I'll be updating the second part as soon as I get at least 10 votes!!

I've already got it written and i'll publish it as soon as you guys vote ;) See if you commented this wouldn't have happened.