Incest

Larry au where Harry and Louis are brothers and 17 year old Louis' the older one who always has to watch 13 year old harry when his mother is working since she's barely home and things get a bit steamy ;)

~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey Harry mom said you have to clean your bedroom today and wash the dishes later" I yelled up the stairs to Harry. Me and harry are so close I love him so much and I would never let anyone hurt him. Some people say we're a little two close for a pair of brothers... If only they knew what really happened within out house.

Harry did'nt call back so I went upstairs to see what was up. When I walked in Harry had his back to me and the way his room was set up the computer screen was quite visable. I could see that his pants were down below his penis and although I could'nt see his front I could tell he was getting ready to masterbate by what was on his computer.

He was on pornhub on the gay section and once he found a video he thought was good enough he went for the tissue box beside him. He just clicked play on the video and I went up behind so I could see what was happening in the front.

He had already lubed up and was beggining to stroke himself.

By then I was so hard and I just could'nt help myself any longer. I grabbed Harrys hair and tugged his head to the side so I could kiss his neck long and hard. He did'nt seem to startled so I think he already knew I was here. I had the advantage of height on him ,concidering he was in a chair, and leaned my hand over the front of him to touch his naked lower body. He quickly grabbed it and replaced his hand with mine. I started pumping him fast and he moaned loudly.

He knew exactly what he was doing to me... little shit.

I turned him around as quickly as I could on his computer chair and kissed him hard continuing to stroke his member.

I stepped back to take off my shirt along with my pants, and in the process harry did the same.

I picked him up under his thighs and layed him on the bed. Harry being naked had the advantage of touching himself whilst I still had my boxers on. He pushed himself onto my lower half while we kissed and that was my signal to take off my boxers. I quickly slid them down my legs and threw them somewere by his tv stand. I got up after taking my boxers off and knelt beside his face. He eagerly took me in his mouth cupping my balls and sucking harshly.

I thrusted into his mouth knowing he can take me as I went faster. I removed my self from his mouth and he wimpered a bit. We started kissing again and I inserted a finger in him pumping slowly stretching him out. I stuck in another then a third and by then he was ready. I flipped him over so he was now on his stomach. He got what I was trying to do so he quickly got on his hands and knees. I grabbed his hips and thrusted into him. He moaned loudly almost making cum right then. But I did'nt and I went harder so all you could hear was the sound of the skin on skin and the bed hitting the wall.

"Shout my name!" I called out to harry and he quickly respounded

"uh yes Lou fuck me" He said in a hushed tone as he was in so much pleasure. " Sorry what was that?" I said and slowed down so he could say it louder.

"I SAID FUCK ME LOUIS" I rammed into him feeling him shutter. "UH YES LOU RIGHT THERE... UHG FUCK GO HARDER" I quickly thrusted and my movements were getting sloppier by the second. "You like that" I thrusted hard earning a grunt from him "cum for me baby" I spoke into Harrys ear as I grabbed his penis finishing him off. He came all over my hand and I kept going. I pulled out and flipped harry around, I jacked off into his mouth and he swallowed smiling widley showing his dimples. It was quite for a second as we just stared at each other in lust. Then Harry spoke.

"By the way I knew you came in, I seen you in the mirror on my desk" he smiled and pointed over to the mirror that noticably sitting on the left side of his desk. "Oh..." It got quite again but then I spoke "Well I guess we should go and get cleaned up eh?" I winked and got up to go and take a shower with Harrys hand in mine. "So you wanna go for round two?"

And please comment I love reading comments it makes me feel special :P Also you guys still are'nt giving me suggestions here!! I need more parts to this book don't you agree???

;D