Lingerie Harry part 2

"Uhh they're right back there" He points and starts to walk looking anywere but my eyes as he leads me to the back.

"Uhh yeah h-here you are" he quickly un- locks the door and turns fast but before he has the chance to turn the corner I grab his shoulder. "Wait! Aren't you going to help me?"

~~~~~

"Uhm yeah I guess, I mean if you require, uh yeah sure" I grab his hand and quickly pull him into the dressing room which, come to think of it was quite big.

As I removed my shirt I could feel him staring. I removed my pants and when I looked up in my bent over state I could see the outline of his penis through the fabric of his now very tight blue jeans.

I slowly removed my briefs to put on the nice purple underwear Louis had picked out for me. Along with the stockings and the garders to keep them up.

"How do they look" I spun slowly around letting him get a breif look of my bum. I knew exactly what I was doing and I'm pretty sure it was working.

"They look great" he said in a low husky voice. I walked toward him a bit more, making sure to press him hard against the wall on our lower regions.

He let a quite moan escape his lips, making sure the people on the other side couldn't hear him.

I attach our lips quickly and lustfully as he wraps his arms around my bare torso.

"What's your name" he managed to get out before we seperated for a breif moment.

"Harry" He smiled "Harry's, cute I like Harry" His smile slowly faded and his eyes became a darker blue. "I know you know my name but don't call me that" I looked at him confused.

"W-what do you mean" His hands slowly made their way to my bum "Call me daddy"

"Okay" He growled and pushed me against the opposite wall. "Say yes daddy" I was a bit startled but I obliged.

"Yes daddy" He moaned and connected our lips once again making a trail of kisses from my mouth to my collarbone. Trying to find my sweet spot he was kissing all over. My knees already felt like they were going to give out but his arms kept me standing, even though he was smaller he was taking charge.

He sucked on my neck and departed himself from me to blow cold air over the mark he just created.

He slowly took his shirt and pants off so that he was only in his briefs.

"You bottom right?" He paused. I nodded and we continued to kiss. He pulled out a packet of lube and a condom from the back pocket of his jeans, I giggled.

"What" He looked at me. "You just carry those around in your back pocket?" He nodded "Well yeah for situations exactly like this" I nodded agreeably as he continued he pulled his boxers down just below his balls and opened the condom. He slid it on and continued to pump himself. I took off the underwear I had on and did the same. I was just about to take off the stockings when he stopped me.

"No! keep them on its sexy"

I quickly rolled the stocking back up my leg just in time for him to bend me over the bench within the change room. Without warning he thrusted hard into me. It didn't take long before we both came onto each other, we didn't talk for about 3 minutes while we both came down from our high then he spoke. "well I don't know about you but I think you should buy them?" I nodded as we both started to put our clothes back on. Dear god I hope no one in the store heard us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay just have to say sorry for the long a$$ wait lol but I just kinda forgot about the story but I really hope this was worth it because if it wasn't trust me i would be dissapointed but yeah I really just hope that was worth it :) please vote, and comment I LOVE COMMENTS lol. bye.

DONT FORGET TO ADD SUGGEST NEW STORYS FOR THE FUTURE!!!... please :)