The audition

Larry au where Louis (17) is an actor and Harry (24) is a director casting auditions for his new movie and Louis wants to be the main character. But you see Louis isn't that good of an actor and Harry knows that so if Louis really wanted the part as bad as he said he did... he had to do a little favour for Harry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So, tomlinson i'm just going to get strait to the point okay, you can't act" Harry boldly stated staring at Louis waiting for a reaction... but it never came. He just stood there in shock. He never thought he was bad, Infact the thought never crossed his mind. Then finally he spoke up.

"So does that mean I don't get the part" He asked shyly looking down at the ground waiting for Harry reply.

"Sorry man" Louis sighed and was packing up his stuff getting ready to leave when Harry mumbled something.

"But there is... uh something else you possibly might be willing to do?" Louis looked up at Harry confused.

"But I thought you said I can't act?" He looked up confused as to what harry was offering him.

Harry walked up to him and Louis just stood there awkwardly until he felt Harrys warm breath on his neck waiting for something to happen. Harry leaned in increadibly close and whispered in Louis ear... "Hey how you doin little mama lemme whisper in yo ear tell yah something that you might like t hear"

Oh and btw I added a thing :D at the beggining their ages come after their names in brackets if you did'nt get what that meant before, and i'll be adding them every story from now on :)

VSWOASDOAQNWFJQB I swear I'll turn this into a smut later on but for now gotta zayn xD

UPDATE: Okay so I've decided that I am no longer going to turn this into a smut because tbh I'm extremely lazy! ;)