𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 2

'𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐭 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞'

After opening my eyes, the first thing I noticed was the room I was in.

The room seemed super familiar but I just couldn't recall much of why it felt familiar.

I looked to my side and saw several syringes embedded in my skin.

Why were they there ..?

The next thing I noticed was a girl sitting in a chair with buzzed hair and a hospital gown with black dots. She appeared to be asleep because her head was down. But it turns out, she was awake.

After looking in my direction, she developed a smile on her face and practically ran towards me, embracing me tightly. I felt safe and warm. After a minute, she let go of me and smiled at me with tears streaming down her cheeks. I couldn't help myself but wipe them away.

After a second the two of us just looked at each other. She began helping me get off the bed. About the Syringes I pulled them out already, an experience I would not recommend to anyone. Part of me was confused, but another part trusted her and so without another word I followed her.

After stepping down from the bed, I halted my movements. I couldn't utter a  single word why, I had no idea. So I did what I thought was best. I pointed to myself and waved my hand in front of me as a way of asking who I am or what my name was.

She took my arm all of a sudden and pointed towards a tattoo. Wait what? since when do I have a bloody tattoo on my wrist. It had a number on it '012', confusion soon spread from my head to my hands as they started to tremble 'great timing' I thought to myself.

The girl took my hands in hers in an attempt to calm me down and progressed to show me her arm which had the number '011' tattooed on it. That weirdly enough calmed me down.

She held my hand and pointed towards the door.

Why did she want us to leave...

[Eleven's POV]

This is my last chance to escape this treacherous place that we have called home for so long and put my sister and I in safety. She seems so clueless to everything happening it's as if she doesn't remember anything. I need to help her as soon as I can but right after we are done executing my plan.

Today's the perfect day to do it, the Lab is not up to much as Papa (Dr Brenner) is away. I once trusted him, but not any more. The only problem is the guards that surround the area but I got it covered just bear with me (I can't disagree with you if you think this eleven is more like Enola because same).

[this is not long eleven's POV]

I was still confused about why she wanted us to leave but I decided to follow her. As her expressions spoke before she could, she definitely wanted us to hurry up. So we walked towards the door. El, I started to call her El in my head because it just felt right.

El tried to open the door, it wouldn't open. I quickly took out the pin in my hair and gave it to her, she hesitantly took it and tried putting it in the lock.

It opened. (intense music plays)

We both smiled at each other in victory as the door opened.

When we got out of the door I noticed the number 12 on it, so that's my room huh. As I stood in place to look at it once more El pulled my hand indicating, that we need to hurry up.

[Back to Eleven's POV]

Thank god we haven't seen any guards or people working around the lab yet.

It was 1 in the morning so I didn't expect many people around the lab anyway.

I spoke too soon.

We run into 2 guards. One of them stops us and asks 'Where are you two headed?'. I had to come up with something and quick, I quickly looked around trying to come up with something. I spotted the washroom perfect I thought to myself. I looked at the guard and pointed towards the washroom. He looked at us at first in an inspecting manner but then just let us pass. 'Phew,' I whipped imaginary sweat off my forehead as we both entered the washroom.

I looked beside me and saw 12 look at me and then around the Washroom in confusion.

I held her hand pointed towards the window that was placed in the uppermost corner of the washroom. I stepped up on the top of the toilet and opened the window. A gentle breeze hits my face. I soon signal 12 to come on up and jump out of the window.

She looks at me in a face that literally says 'are you nuts?', I get down from the toilet seat and take her hand in mine and try to explain my plan to her using my hands. Let's just say neither of us were really good at charades.

I took out something from my pocket that I hoped would make 12 trust me. I took out 2 bracelets they were matching bracelets I made for 12 and I.

I wanted to give her the bracelet once we escaped but I knew in my gut it was now or never. I put one bracelet on her wrist as she gave it to me obediently and I put the other one on mine. She smiled really wide. It has been a while since I have seen her smile. Seeing her happy brought a smile to my face. (Can I just take a moment to appreciate El, I need a sister like her in my life).

I tapped 12's shoulder to make her look at me. I hugged her. She hugged me back instantly. 12 was the only thing that felt like home to me. I climbed back onto the top of the toilet again and held my hand out for her to take again. This time she did and I smiled at her.

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆..:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫!

𝘘𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘺! - 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙀𝙡𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙖𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙨𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧 (𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙤𝙛 𝙝𝙚𝙧 <3)

𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞 - 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐬 , 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 , 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐬𝐨 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐟𝐢𝐱 𝐢𝐭! 𝐱

𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘭 𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦

𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐥𝐲 𝐧𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫
𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐬 <𝟑