𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 4

"𝙪𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙡 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚.."

[Eleven's POV]

I looked to my side and I saw 12 fast asleep. I was feeling pretty tired too so I kept my head on top of her's and fell asleep too.

[time skip]

The rain was still falling when I woke up shortly after. It seemed like a pretty peaceful setting until I heard voices shouting 'Will', 'Will Byers' out of the distance, waking 12 up as well. There was no time to waste. She woke up rubbing her eyes confused. I kept a finger on my lips as I told her to not utter a word to avoid attracting any attention from the unknown people. On cue, some vehicle was about to pass on the highway. Here was our opportunity to get as far away as possible from the place of treachery.

I held 12's hand and ran.

We reached the road in a matter of minutes and just in time for a vehicle to approach. It was a man driving a truck, he stopped his car. 'What are you kids doing on the highway looking like you have been homeless'. I was questioning myself about trusting him or not. I had no choice but to trust him. 'Help' I uttered. 'What help do you need?' the man replied. 'Need to go away' 'Running away from your parents?' he questioned. I chose not to reply deliberately.

'Okay hop in, I'm headed to Indianapolis' (yes, I googled this up, the Umbrella Academy House is located in Indianapolis) 'Can you only take my sister?' I asked. 12 looked at me in a face that I like to call 'what the hell is wrong with you'. 12 took my shoulder and repeatedly shook her head from side to side.

'You need to go without me 12, I need to be sure that you're safe, far away from here' I said smiling trying to make the situation better while I was clearly trying not to bawl my eyes out. 'I need to be the decoy' I thought to myself. 12 started to shed a few tears as I engulfed her in a hug without wasting a second. 'It's okay, I will find my way back to you'. After a minute we both let go of each other. 12 pointed to our bracelets symbolizing that we are always together even when we are apart. She hugged me one last time before getting in the car. As she waved at me, she blew a kiss in my direction. The car continued driving ahead. At that point, I shed tears and murmured 'until next time, Lizzie' (this is the name I have given to my character, though feel free to change it according to your choices or y/n.)

[Lizzie's POV]

Even Though I met El just recently I felt like I had known her my whole life. When I was with El, I felt a sense of safety, and I didn't want to let go of it. She was like my sister, no she is my sister in my eyes. (I'm crying). The man turned on the radio and all of sudden a song started to play "Should I Stay or Should I Go". It was really catchy and I started to move my hands in weird movements showing that I was clearly enjoying the music. The man and I both started moving along with the music and we ended up laughing about it. 'That was awesome' he said smiling as his smile dimmed a bit. I tapped his shoulder and moved my hands asking 'what's wrong'. 'Oh it's just that my daughter lives with my wife in Indianapolis, I really miss her and you remind me of her' 'That's why I am going there in the first place to meet her after let's just say a really long time'. I smiled understandingly. I gave him a thumbs up showing that I hope it goes well. I made a smile with my hands that made him smile as well.

The rest of the car ride was pretty fun. We listened to a bunch of great music. I was having the time of my life. I really wished El was with me. I miss her already. 

[Eleven's POV]

Knowing that Lizzie was safe, my mind was at peace, now the only thing left to figure out was my situation. I decided it was best to stay in the forest for now and start planning in the morning.

I was just about to shut my eyes and take a rest until I heard those voices again 'I got your X-men 134', 'guys I think we should really turn back', said another one.

'Seriously Dustin?' , 'You want to be a baby? Then go home already'. 'I am just being realistic Lucas!' the voice replied back defending themselves. 'No you're just being a sissy' the voice replied tauntingly. 'Do you ever think that Will went missing because he ran into something bad and we're going to the exact same spot where he was last seen', 'and we have no weapons or anything' the voice continued.

'Dustin, shut up' said a voice attempting to get the constantly blabbering boy to shut up (no hate to Dustin he is still a pretty great character) 'Do you guys hear that?' he says questingly to the other 2.

'Shit' I cursed to myself knowing that they had found me, maybe they could help me.

As I move towards the figures I notice 3 boys that looked my age pointing their bright flashlight in my eyes. I made eye contact with the boy in the middle as we tried to figure out details about each other through our eyes. (Is that even possible? it sounded cool though)

[Time Skip to Mike's House]

I was still very confused about why the boys were helping me but I didn't decline going with them as I was shivering from the cold.

I sat on a couch in what I presumed to be the boy's basement. As they all began to question me like I'm some criminal going to jail.

'Is there a number we can call for your parents?' the boy who lent me his jacket asks genuinely concerned 'Where's your hair? Do you have Cancer?' , 'what is cancer' I thought to myself (our current character is unaware of cancer due to her past so just keep that mind and I know how serious it is so this is no way a joke)

'Did you run away' another one questions inquisitively. 'Godammit how crystal clear am I'. 'Are you in some kind of trouble?' 'no shit sherlock, no shit' I thought, trying to fight myself from laughing. 'Is that blood the boy' questions he tries to touch my face while the other one swats his arm away. 'Stop it your freaking her out', 'She's freaking me out'. (I laughed so much while watching this scene)

'I bet she's deaf' says the one as he claps his hands very loudly in front of me which made me move back,  not expecting his sudden action . 'not deaf' he concludes after his practical example.

'Okay that's enough' says the middle one once again as he takes charge. 'All right? , she's just scared and cold'.

The boy leaves and comes back with a pair of clean clothes. I can't explain to you how truly grateful I was. I took the clothes and wiped my face.

I started to change into my newly given clothes as the boys suddenly stopped me as they looked away and say 'no, no, no, no, no' in unison. 'Over there that's the bathroom', 'Privacy, get it'

'What the hell is privacy' was a question for another time. Without asking any questions I headed towards where the boy pointed.

As I get inside the door the boy tries shutting it but I stop him from doing so because honestly I was terrified. 'You don't want it closed?' he asks rather politely, 'no' is all I manage to say. 'Oh, so you can speak'.he says smiling. He closes the door but leaves it slightly ajar. 'Is that better' he asks. 'Yes,' I say blandly. (MIKE is such a gentleman, where can I find Mike, Amazon? )

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆..:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 4 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙖𝙣 𝙚𝙣𝙙 :)

𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞 - 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐬 , 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 , 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐬𝐨 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐟𝐢𝐱 𝐢𝐭! 𝐱

𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘭 𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦

𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐥𝐲 𝐧𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫
𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐬 <𝟑