𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 5

"𝙄𝙛 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙄 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙗𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙣𝙤𝙬"

[Eleven's POV]

He smiles and walks away from the door while I begin to change into the new clothes that I had been given. I could hear the boys talking in the background but I decided it was best to ignore it.

(Just in case you haven't watched the series which I recommend doing. The summary is as follows - the 2 boys basically try to convince Mike about how El is super crazy and has probably escaped from a nuthouse while Mike on the other hand comes up with a plan to keep them all in the clear)

'Here you go. This is my sleeping bag.' said the sweet boy handing me an abnormally large blanket. What am I trying to do to survive a snowstorm? 'You really think she's psycho' questioned the boy in the cap. 'Wouldn't want her in my house' replied the arrogant boy while he both got out of the basement. 'Mental' was the last word the boy uttered as he followed the other boy.

'Hey um, I never asked your name' asked the sweet boy politely. I slowly started to gain trust in the boy, ignoring the fact we both knew nothing about each other. I rolled up my sleeve to show him the number '011' tattooed on it. 'Is that real?' said the boy as he tried to touch it. I moved my arm back in fear of what he was capable of. 'Sorry, I've just ... never seen a kid with a tattoo before. What's it mean? , 'Eleven'. I pointed to myself stating that I am Eleven.

'That's your name?' questioned the boy.  I nodded in response. 'Eleven, Okay.' , 'Um, well, my name's Mike, short for Michael.' said the boy introducing himself. 'Nice name' I thought to myself. 'Maybe we can call you "El". Short for Eleven.' said the boy with t a genuine smile.

I couldn't help but think of Lizzie, she was the only one who called me "El". God, I missed her.

'Um well, okay. 'Night, El.' said Mike and I couldn't help myself but reply with 'Night, Mike'. Mike shut the tent's opening and walked up the stairs. Then I laid my head on the pillow, thankful for all that Mike had done for me. I couldn't stop my mind from wandering to Lizzie. Every nerve in my body just prayed that she would be okay. If only I could be with her right now. My eyes were filled with tears that I could no longer contain.

[Lizzie's POV]

The rays of the sun were shining on my face as I woke up from my sleep. "Oh good, you're awake,' Paul said as "Here Comes The Sun" started playing on the radio (if you get the reference, I love you). As I rubbed my eyes, I wondered when I even fell asleep. 'You went to sleep a while ago. I didn't wake you because you looked pretty tired.' he replied clearly, noticing the confusion on my face. I just nodded in reply. 'So, I never caught your name' in response, I pulled the sleeve of my jacket back as I showed him the tattoo with the number '012' on it.

'So your name is 12?' he asked as if a kid having a tattoo was a normal thing. I nodded. 'Well I am not going to call you a number for god's sake so how about I name you after my daughter, Would you like that?' I nodded with a wide smile on my face. Honestly, I would love to have a proper name.

'My daughter's name is Lizzie, short for Elizabeth' he said with a soft smile. I smiled back, something about the name was special, it felt like home for some reason. Suddenly my head started to hurt terribly. I clutched my head in pain. Paul seemed to notice it and asked me if I'm okay. I gave him a thumbs up even though I was very much not okay. I shut my eyes to avoid the excessive pain when suddenly a scene unravelled in front of my eyes as if it were a movie.

[flashbacks begins]

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

'El I don't want papa to take me, please please let me stay here with you. Those experiments hurt so much El' the young girl cried to an older one who was hugging her keeping her head close to her chest as she let out soft whimpers. The older who I assumed was her sister kissed her head and brought her face to her eye level 'Lizzie we don't have a choice but don't worry I will be waiting for you right here once you're done and I'll make all the pain go away' she said smiling almost like a mother to a child. 'Can I ask you something El' questioned Lizzie. 'Yeah go right ahead' replied El.

Where is our mom?' asked Lizzie innocently. El looked a little taken back by the questions trying to come up with a reply. 'Well, you .. see our mom is looking at us from up there through the stars'. 'Wait really' replied Lizzie. 'Mhm' replied El as she once again hugged her close. As the rather emotional scene unwrapped I noticed a mirror in which I looked at the appearance and that's when it clicked the uncanny resemblance between me and the young girl and why Eleven hugged me that day.

That's me. I am El's sister.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

[Flashback Ends]

'Hey, hey, are you okay, kid,' he asked. Even though I wasn't fine, I simply nodded. 'Oh okay,' he said, not believing the lies I was throwing at him which he decided to ignore. 'Lucky for you we're about to reach Indianapolis' he replied with a smile clearly excited to his daughter. I was super glad that we were done with this journey because honestly me and cars don't go well together.

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆..:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓 (😏) 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐚 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞.

𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞 - 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐬 , 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 , 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐬𝐨 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐟𝐢𝐱 𝐢𝐭! 𝐱

𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘭 𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦

𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐥𝐲 𝐧𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫
𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐬 <𝟑