Chapter 7

Aarya's pov:

Numb. Is this how you feel when you lose your favourite person? Is this why I always tried not to get too attached to anyone because it hurts so much when they're gone? It feels like someone's stabbing your heart but you don't feel any physical pain because the person who's stabbing you is the one you've trusted the most and they already broke your heart.

I feel so much but nothing. I want to run somewhere, somewhere far away from everyone I know, everyone who knows me. I've already lost the two I've always ran up to. Maybe things can go better between me and Darshan but Isha? She is no more in my life. I don't like this. I don't want this.

I can't forgive her but I am ready to do literally anything for these things to change. I'll be left alone, no parents, no friends, no one I can trust. Wow.

What Darshan did was so wrong and I can't even think to forgive him in the near future but I really do want my best friend back. Only a month of 11th and things are already so messed up.

It's been two weeks since I confronted Isha and I haven't seen anyone since then. I haven't come across Darshan not even Adi or Sara or Harshita or anyone else. Darshan didn't come to school for these two weeks and I fear it's because of me. It's been more than a year since all that happened and I doubt he still think the same way. No way! Obviously he doesn't!

These two weeks were so tough. Toughest to be honest. I hung out with strangers or my 'new' friends who don't know anything about me. I didn't see Isha in the school as well. It was like I was in some new place where I knew no one.

I restarted my chemistry project by myself and didn't even bother to go up to Darshan for it. It all started because of that project after all.

Today was the last day of school before the summer holidays. I am not going to see any of them for a whole month and it's good (?)

Darshan did call once ever since 'that' incident but I didn't pick up. He didn't try after that.

As much as I hate to accept it, I really want to be friends with him again, he was my happy place, he was my comfort person, he was the best friend who was always there for me but I always ran away. He was one of the best things of my life. He was.

In less than two weeks and my parents will be gone. I haven't talked to them properly ever since and as much as I want to I can't. I love them too much to even think how fucking bad it'll be once they'll leave. They did said they convinced my brother to stay with me after his graduation next year. But I'm definitely not sure about that.

***

Darshan's pov:

Two weeks.

Two weeks and I am here in my room. I am not hiding from anyone or anything, no I am not. I am just not ready to go out and see her like that. From what Dev told me a few days back, she has become emotionless, she shows no emotions, she seems lost, she doesn't laugh that much anymore, she has become the reserved person she's always been. Not opening up to others not letting them know about what she, wants what she feels.

I'm also done with my first song ever. Pehli Mohabbat. To be honest, it's not my first song. Saari ki Saari was the first. I still remember I wrote the few lines of it in the letter I gave her on her 15th birthday. I wonder if she still has it, ofcourse she doesn't. What am I even thinking?!

For the next month, I'll not see her and I don't know why but I really want to meet her, talk to her, talk about everything I did, Isha did and maybe sort things out?

Guess that'll never happen.

***

June 25 2015