Chapter 25

Octavia's POV:

Bellamy, Clarke and I all sat down to watch TV. I sat on the couch across from Bellamy and Clarke who were both sitting on opposite sides of the couch. I watched them and I could see the tension between them I watched as they stared at eachother while the other wasn't looking. I finally said something "So you guys umm, you know, had sex."

Clarke shot a look at Bellamy clearly not knowing that I knew anything about it. "You told your sister?" She asked through her teeth.

"No I didn't tell her. She found out." He shot back. I was amused at what I was seeing right in front of my eyes, it was funny but at the same time stupid.
"And how did you sister just find out? People don't just find out things without being hinted at it."

"Would you two just stop already? I found his belt in my room and I made a joke about you two. But his face made it pretty clear that it wasn't a joke. Okay?"

Clarke quickly turned back to the TV her cheeks filled with embarrassment. We sat there for a little bit and then I decided I was going I go to Jasper's. "Hey Clarke you want to go to Jasper's with me" I asked.
She shook her head. "Okay fine then your loss." I smiled

Clarke's POV:

Octavia left out the front door and Bellamy turned to me. "So what do you want to do." He said with a small smirk.
"Let's do something fun" I replied. He laughed. "Clarke Griffin being fun? I'd like to see that."

"I can be fun. You think I'm fun. You know know you do." He shook his head with a smile not leaving his face. "Maybe when you're drunk but when your sober.. Well that's a whole different story." he winked.

"You and I are going to go bowling, I know someone there that can get us drinks too. so go get ready." I said to him.

An hour later we met in the kitchen Bellamy grabbed his keys and we went out, and got into the car.

It was a 10 minute drive from Bellamy's house to the bowling alley. When we got inside I walked up to the bar calling over Lexa. "Hey Lexa come here."

Bellamy's POV:

Clarke called over a girl I didn't recognize. I watched as Clarke whispered something in her ear. When she was finished the girl walked over to the beer keg and Clarke came towards me. "Who was that?" I asked. "Lexa." the girl who's name I now knew walked over handing us each a beer. "Remember Clarke don't show anyone an ID I could get in a lot of trouble for this." Lexa explained. Clarke nodded her head and the small but tough looking girl walked away. "So what do you say we go bowl now? I'll pay." I asked taking a sip of my beer. "Okay Blake but I can't promise that you'll win"

"In your dreams Griffin." I laughed and we started our game. Clarke went and threw her first shot getting a gutter ball. She went to take her next shot and I walked over. "Here let me show you." I said putting one hand on her waist and then grabbing the hand the ball was in, lining her up with the pins at the end of the lane. I pulled her arm back and she threw the ball knocking down all but one pin. I congratulated her "Good job" she rolled her eyes with a smile on her face "You basically took that shot just using my body to take it." I took my turn getting a Spare. Clarke went up to take her shot getting a Strike. I was amazed. "See Bellamy I told you I can't promise that you'll win." She smiled.

"You liar. You guttered your first shot just so that I would help you didn't you?"

"Maybe." She answered taking a sip of her drink with a smirk plastered on her face.