Chapter 3: Unexpected Reunion with the Past (Part 2)

How just one thing in the day can ruin your beautiful day, huh? Edward felt that when he felt the weight of truth as he saw his biological brother again. His emotional health began to unravel from that encounter. He got mad at him and the others. He simply wanted to be alone. He didn't want anyone around. Not even his closest friends. He needed that. There we are seeing him, puffing down the tracks. He wanted to go somewhere else without anyone seeing him and stopping him. Unfortunately for him, the island is very small so it didn't take long for him to meet more people known to him.

"So I've tried to do things differently but ... I always remember ..." It was Azul talking with someone.

"I know, but you can't go that long without talking about it. He is your twin brother and you can't keep acting like that. he must feel bad about it." It was Zooli, who was with him. 

"I see. Look, it's Edward. Hello Edward!" Azul greeted him with a big smile. He just grunted and kept puffing as if he hadn't been told anything "Could it be that he didn't listen to me? I'm going to get closer."

"Euh Edward..." Zooli tried to stop him.

"Hey Edward!" Azul said happily. He was closer to him.

"Leave me alone." Edward said bothered.

"Come on, Edward! Why are you grumpy today? Come on, give me a smile." Azul said it. He was extravagant with him.

"Azul...." Zooli tried to intervene.

"And why are you so stupid? Leave me alone!" He got mad and left quickly without caring about his feelings.

"Wow....That hurt." Azul commented shocked.

"Rude..." Zooli added "But....He was not himself. He wouldn't act like this."

"You're right. He is not the Edward we know. Maybe an alien took his body and our Edward is in space!" Azul said with an exaggerated tone.

"Or is it not a more logical reason that something bad has happened to him?" Zooli intervened with a poker face.

"Yeah yeah hehehe." Azul chuckled nervously.

Edward was alone at Wellsworth Sheds. He had many things going through his mind that couldn't be avoided. As Edward sat moping about in his shed, Boco, Bear, and Derek couldn't help but worry for poor Edward.

(A/N: I've come up with this head-canon where Boco, Bear, and Derek are like their own group of friends.)

"Hello, Edward. Is something the matter?" Boco asked. 

Edward said nothing, but agreed to let the three diesels stay with him. As they sat around Edward, there was an awkward silence, until Derek broke it. 

"Edward....today you aren't yourself." He replied. 

"Huh?" Edward was surprised.

"We could tell something was on your mind, and we were wondering if there was something wrong." Said Bear. 

"Edward....tell me....Did those three do something wrong to you?" Boco asked.

"No...."

"And Azul? He said something or..." Bear asked again.

"No...He neither...."

"So ... why did you get mad at them?" Derek asked kindly.

"I...I do not know if..." Edward tried to hide it.

"if you don't want to tell us it's fine. But I remind you that you hurt your friends for something they are not to blame." Boco explained.

"(sigh) You're right. Well....I'll.....It's about my brother...  my....biological brother." Edward intervened. The three diesels were confused now.