Target

So if yall are canadian then you know target is closing in like two days and I don't really get why it's a big deal.

I've seen zellers close (and the zellers restaraunt/diner thing was amazayn ok)

Target hasn't made any $$$$$ since it came to Canada like a couple years ago. Why are people protesting against it??? Where were you shopping for the past years? Obviously Not target.

Target is no longer in Canada bc it's not making the money it thought it would have, but the places target is located ISNT A GREAT LOCATION.

There is a Costco, walmart, and all these other places around it and no onE GOES TO TARGET UNLESS UR TRYING TO FIND A HOTTIE or picking up your sibling that works there idk.

CANADA IS THE WORST PLACE FOR NEW COMPANIES IM SORRY BUT ITS TRUE OK. WE DONT LIKE NEW THINGS, THIS IS WHY ROOTS IS DOING SUCH A GR8 JOB BC ITS OLD AND PEOPLE LUV THE SWEATPANTS

NO ONE GOES TO STARBUCKS UNLESS UR ONE OF THE TOURISTS OR SOMEONE ELSE BC WE HAVE TIMS.

I've been to target twice

Once the grand opening and the second was today when it was the third last day till closing.

Everything is so cheap though, you'd think people would be going crazy over the stuff but nah.

We're just there with our carts politely apologizing to every object we hit

THIS IS A BORING RANT AND NONE OF YOU ARE EVEN CANADIAN OMG SORRY BYE

I HAVE A "diary" THING I POSTED ITS A NEW STORY AND I WRITE RANDOM CRAP, IDK PLS CHECK THAT OUT BC IM DOING SOMETHING BIG AND I WANT YALL TO BE INVOLVED AND IM SO EXCITED.