Dream big kid

*i won't edit this because rn i want to write from the heart and soul and stuff lol ok*

Listen here.

If you have a dream, you have to chase it, you have to fight for it okay? It doesn't matter who the hell stands in your way. fight for it.

No matter how crazy or impossible your dream sounds you have to get it alright?

Whether it be your parents, friends, money, or anything.

Success won't happen without struggle. And all your dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them.

And as crazy as my dream sounds. One day I want to become a writer, or even travel the world with my band (yes I'm in a band)

And we just got started and we are getting loads of support and its crazy. I'm telling you guys this because dreams is where everything starts.

You have to dream big kid.

And in my way? My family. my brothers. my dad. my mom

It's crazy because you'd think that your own family would want to support you right? How you were taught to chase your dreams.

Well the sad thing was, I was never taught to exactly do that. I was never taught to "follow your heart" or "whatever makes you happy"

It's always to "be successful and study hard" and I'm so sick and tired of it.

And I do tell them all this and of course it's all the same "Ur friends are a bad influence. Ur music is a bad influence. Ur a bad influence to yourself." and it hurts me so much that they would say that

Parents are supposed to be your number one supporter. Your mom always has to be your number one supporter. But my biggest supported right now, are my best friends.

But it's my dream. Right? And as stupid as it seems, I'm here on my bed crying my soul out because I can't achieve it.

My mom never let's me doing anything I love. I quit soccer because she thought it was a waste of time. (I got scouted into a city team and they're ranked #7 in Canada.) I quit dance because she thought it was stupid. I changed the way I dressed just to impress her. to not make her disappointed in me all the time.

Dreams. your dreams will come true. and no matter who's standing in your way, you have to show them that you can achieve it.

And one day when you finally accomplish it, there's no better feeling than telling them that you made it.

But I'm making a promise and so should you.

That whatever your dream is. you're going to achieve it ok?

+

I'm sorry if I get so personal on my rants.