Skyrim:Dragon Fight and meeting everyone's favorite Housecarl: Lydia

"Sell, sell, sell, sell, sell, sell..." Genesis said as she sold all of the ancient nord weapons and also some of the unneeded weapons and armor they've collected and no longer needed in the blacksmith shop.

"We had a lot of useless shit." Akatsuki telepathically said

"Well, we mainly collect it to sell them. There's a certain quest that lets us fight certain draugrs that have enchanted weapons and we can disenchant those and enchant scrap weapons with said enchantment and sell those for a higher price." Genesis informed. "Selling enchanted gear is worth more than plain weapons."

"Did you sell your ancient sword of cold?" Reiko asked.

Genesis pointed her thumb on her back, which the sword replaced the steel battleaxe.

"That would be a no." Akiza said

"Is there any way he can make stronger daggers? If we have to fight more draugrs, I'll need weapons with some extra umph" Akatsuki asked

"Well, there's a certain mineshaft that has orcs guarding it near Falkreath. I'm certain we can get orcish daggers there." Genesis said.

"Will these arrows help? I'm aware nord arrows are strong, but are they useful against orcs?" Akatsuki asked

"Oh they're better than iron arrows. Iron is mainly better for hunting. Steel and Ancient Nord arrows are far better. There's higher tiers of arrows but it's not that easy to get. Except for dwarven arrows, those are easy to make and collecting the materials are easy to get too." Genesis answered and explained. "Once we get to dwarven ruins, let's get any of the dwarven metal we can get and make dwarven weapons once my smithing is proficient."

"Alright then. Dwarven metal it is. I'm eager to dish out some real damage." Akatsuki said

"Oh there's more weapons that are stronger than dwarven. Dwarven equipment is strong but really heavy. A simple dagger would just weigh around 2/300 while a dwarven dagger weighs about 4/300" Genesis said.

"Oh." Akatsuki slumped

"But it's also good for dishing damage." Genesis reassured him.

"So what's the reward for the dragonstone tablet?" Akiza asked, impatiently

"Alright, let's go you impatient-" Genesis was cut off by a certain annoying voice

"Do you get to the Cloud District very often? Oh who am I kidding, of course you don't." Nazeem mocked as he walked pass them.

"You and your bitch ass don't even go to the Cloud District you fucker." Genesis muttered.

"Ignore him." Akatsuki gestured, trying his best to do the same

"I hate him." Reiko muttered

"Staying safe I hope." a guard told them.

"Hoorah. More annoyances." Akiza muttered

"Just ignore them girls." Lyla said, holding back her own annoyance

"Miss... Can you spare a coin? Please." a child in a girl's green dress asked, looking up at the group, mainly at Lyla. She looked worse for wear, a little dirt on her dress but she looks clean and young.

"Aww~ Of course." Lyla said softly, getting a coin out and handing it to her.

"Oh, thank you! Divines, bless your kind heart." the child said.

"Why are you begging?" Genesis asked the girl, which she knew the answer to already.

"It's... It's what Brenuin said I should do. He's the only one that's been nice to me since... since mama...since she died." she said, sadly.