𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕

Shiva entered inside the kitchen to see his beautiful wife cooking the food. She was wearing a sleeveless blue salwar with her duppatta tied sideways. He was about to move inside when he spotted dhara inside the kitchen. "Kya hua kuch kaam tha?" Dhara asked him as she noticed him.

Hearing dhara's voice Ravi looked behind to see shiva standing with a face like he was caught having chocolates and was going to get a scolding from his mother. Ravi chuckled in her mind seeing him like that. Who would say that the toughest shiva was like a small innocent child in his house?

"Kya hua kuch toh bol." Dhara nudged him getting no reply. "Woh bhabhi main." He fumbled on his answer and Dhara sighed. She understood everything. "Who main bolne aya tha ki main dukan ja raha hu." He finally said something but it didn't satisfied Dhara as she knew his real intention. She happy that they were giving efforts to this relationship.

"Accha ab bol diya na." dhara said keeping the box of flour in its place. "Ab ja nikal." She added and she noticed shiva's face falling. She mentally laughed at her brother-in-law. "Kya hua ja?" dhara said seeing no movement. Shiva glanced at Ravi for the last time who turned back to see him. Shiva mentally made a cry baby face and Ravi who knew it laughed under her throat.

Ravi smiled at him and again turned doing her work. Shiva was about to step in when Gautam called out Dhara. "Dhara idhar ana." Dhara looked at shiva and sighed. She quickly moved out and shiva made a face of victory. He slowly moved to his wife who was not aware of her husband approaching her.

Ravi was humming a song cooking when suddenly a pair of hands wrapped around her waist. Ravi gasped at the touch. She was about to scream but composed herself as she realized who it could be. Her cute bhootnath. "kya kar raha hai shiva chod mujhe dhara di kabhi bhi a sakti hai." ravi said wiggling in his embrace.

"Tu apna kam kar na mujhe karne de" he said leaning closer to her ears. "Romance" he completed the words and Ravi gasped. Shiva slowly moved her open hair to one side. "Shiva." Ravi called out nervously. "Shh chup." He whispered back huskily. Ravi could feel his hot breath on her bare shoulder. She closed her eyes as he leaned more closely

Ravi parted her lips and a small moan escaped her mouth as he kissed her shoulder. He nuzzled his nose into the crook of her neck as he inhaled her fragrance. Ravi automatically tilted her head giving him more access and he continued to give more kisses to her neck. But suddenly the villain of every house romance came. The whistle of cooker.

Ravi came out her dreamland and pushed shiva away and put down the cooker turning off the gas. "Dekha kar diya na distract tune ab ja nikal." Ravi said as she hurriedly opened the lid of the cooker. Shiva has a look of shock on his face as he looked at his wife. "Oh hello problem kya hai teri main toh bas romance kar raha tha ab kya who bhi na karu."

"Kyun nahi karega gadheda lekin jab hum apne room mein honge samjha tu huh pagal." She rebuked him and he made a face leaving. "Aur sun dopeher ko dev ko bhej dena tu mat ana main aungi khana leke." Ravi said. Shiva smiled and hummed in reponse. He quickly went near her kissed her cheeks before leaving. "Gadheda kahika huh." Ravi said blushing.

Main aur nahi de rahi hu koi vote target. Mere likhne se pehle hi target complete kar diye huh. but i am happy with the response.

Accha I am having a different idea for a story. Us story mein shiva gangster hoga and ravi would be a simple innocent girl. Short story hogi. Kya bolte ho likh du? Aur ek baat sirf shivi nahi hoga aur ek couple hoga but shivi will have screen space so no tension.

Will I write it?