𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖

It was lunch time and as decided dev was sent back home while shiva was still in the shop. Ravi after telling Dhara took the lunch with her left for the shop. She even packed her lunch as she knew she would come late. She had worn a beautiful yellow salwar with matching accessories. A mangalsutra dangling from her neck and deep shade of vermillion.

She found kaka working at the store. "Kaka shiva kaha hai?" kaka looked at her and smiled. "Andar hai who." Ravi nodded in yes and started going inside but came to kaka. "Kaka ap jake lunch kar lijiye hum hai." kaka smiled and closed the shop and went out for lunch. Ravi slowly entered the storeroom and her eyes searched for her husband.

Finally she found him shirtless placing the sacks in its place. She was awestruck seeing her hot husband without shirt but a vest. Shiva who felt someone's gaze on him turned and saw his wife ogling at him. He smiled. He slowly went near her and held her wrist. He towards her ears while Ravi was still in daze.

"Tera hi hu lekin abhi ghurna band kar." Hearing his voice Ravi came out of her la la land and looked at him nervously. Shiva smirked and raised his eyebrow but she nodded in no. "Aja kahan kha le." Shiva took his shirt from the chair and wore it. "Tune khaya." Ravi nodded in no. "Nahi tere sath khaungi baith."

Shiva smiled and sat on the chair while Ravi kept the food on the table. She was about to sit on the chair in front of him but shiva held her hand and pulled her to him making her sit on his lap. Ravi widened her eyes. "Shi...shiva tu yeh." She fumbled upon her words in nervousness. Shiva smiled and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. "Tu khila de" Ravi looked at her husband and smiled.

Ravi took a morsel of food and forwarded it to shiva who was staring at her. Without breaking the gaze he ate it. "Kaisa hai?" Ravi asked lowering her gaze. For the first time she has made food for him. He was habituated with dhara's food so she was nervous weather he would like it or not. Shiva smiled and held her hand. "Tere hath se khaya toh aur bhi tasty ho gaya hai."

Ravi flushed hearing his flirty comment. They both ate the food with each other feeding the other person. After the lunch Ravi was sitting on the counter eating some achar while shiva was washing his hands. He saw her eating the achar with satisfaction and smiled. He smirked lightly and came closer to her.

Ravi's breath hitched the moment she saw him so close. She pulled her lower lips between her teeth in nervousness. Shiva leaned forward and held her hand. He sucked the remaining achar from her fingers. Ravi's eyes widen. But shiva was not yet finished. He leaned to her face and licked the achar from the corner of her lips. She flushed. Shiva moved back.

"Achar toh ab meethi lagne lagi hai mujhe." He complimented. Ravi downed her gaze as a pink blush crept to her cheeks. Shiva smiled and held her waist and made her stand down. "Main chalti hu bye." Ravi said moving out with the lunch box. Shiva smiled but she came back and pecked his cheeks quickly and left. Shiva was shocked. He kept his hand on his cheeks and blushed hard.

"Aisa chalta raha toh us bhootnath se toh pyar hi ho jayega mujhe." Ravi said in her mind as she went on her way back home.

Hey guys why the votes are getting lesser. The previous chapter got only 68 votes where as the chapter before it got over 70 votes. I am really enjoying writing this story due to the love you all are giving it so please vote on it and also comment.

Anyways here is another story on our lovely shivi. Hope you liked it. Link is given in the comment box.