𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏

"Yaar ravi kitna time lagati ho tum ready hone mein." Shiva irritated said as he fixed the collar of his shirt. He was dressed nicely in a crisp yellow shirt and black pants which had shocked Ravi the most as he never had a sense of fashion. Shiva took the watch from the table and wore it. He picked up the perfume and sprayed it.

Just then his phone rang. He looked at the caller and took his phone and went out to talk. He stood at a corner of the house. "Hello." His voice was low and cold dangerous. "Kya bhai kyun baar baar phone karte ho ap apko pata hai na agar kisine dekh liya toh kya hoga." His eyes soften a bit hearing the person's reply.

"Accha thik hai bhabhi ka khayal rakhna acche se." his eyes showed glint of mischief as he said the words. "Han han pata hai mujhe but abhi nahi bata sakta let some time go." He said and smiled afterwards. He hummed and cut the call. He looked here and there and then went inside the room.

He stepped inside the room and was awestruck by the beauty in front of him. Ravi was standing wearing a yellow salwar suit. Both were twining. Her hair was open and she was applying the perfume. Ravi looked at him from the mirror and smirked seeing he lost.

"Acchi lag rahi hu na main." She said. Shiva was mesmerized in his own world. "Han bohut sundar." He said lost. Ravi looked at him and came closer. She leaned to his ear and whispered softly. "Toh pati dev ji hume baad mein ghoor lena ab chaliye nikalna hai hume." Shiva came out of his la la land and flushed.

Ravi smiled and pulled him outside.

The reception was going on smoothly but one thing was different. Shiva was continuously typing on his phone which was only noticed by krish. He was shocked. "Yeh shiva ko kya ho gaya achanak. Itna tyar hoke aya hai aur sirf phone pe baitha hai kuch alag hi rutba lag raha hai iska aj kal." He thought in his find but then his gaze fell on some girls and he went there flirting.

Ravi was walking in the corridor coming back from washing her suit which was wet from the juice fell on it. Suddenly someone pulled her and pinned her to the wall. She gasped in fear and looked at the person. "Rohit tum." Rohit smiled and raised his finger touching her cheeks. "Han meri jaan."

Ravi pushed him and slapped him. "Kya batamezzi hai yeh." Rohit smirked and came closer. "Batamezzi nahi meri jaan waisi aj kamal lag rahi hai us shiva ki toh nikal padi hai." Ravi looked at him angrily and pushed him. "You bastard dur raho mujhse pagal ho gaye ho tum." She was about to leave but rohit held her and pulled her to him. "Aj toh nahi jane dunga"

He moved his fingers sensually on her face and was about to kiss her but someone held him. Ravi ahd closed her eyes due to fear. Not feeling anything she opened her eyes to see shiva slapping rohit. He was beating him black and blue. All have gathered. "Shiva kya kar raha hai chod use mar jayega." Ravi said trying to hold his hand. Gautam came and separated them.

"Hua kya hai." Dhara asked. Ravi looked at her and explained everything. Dhara looked at shiva and then at Ravi. Her gaze went to rohit and a small smirk just appeared on her lips. She again maintained a stern face. "Ghar chalo sab."

Shiva entered in anger. "Shiva ruk na." she held his hand but he jerked it. "Shiva kaisi batamezzi hai yeh." Dhara said. Shiva looked at her in anger. "You regret this." He said in his mind and then turned to Ravi. "Tu mujhe dhokha dene ke bare mein kaisi soch sakti hai. tu itna niche gir gayi aj. Ki who us rohit se chi. Am I not enough to satisfy you." Ravi looked at him in shock.

"Shiva kya bol raha hai Tu." Shiva looked at her angrily and venom came out of his mouth. "Han dekha maine tune khud upar gayi thi. Agar itni pareshani hai mujhse then leave me." He said leaving the house. "Shiva ruk." Gautam tried to stop him but he left. Ravi sat on the floor crying.

On the other side shiva entered a god down on the outskirts of the city. He went inside and a photo was hanging there. He sat on his knees and broke down crying. "I am sorry shiva."

I am thinking of making Dhara as villain.

1. I don't wanna bash her character but still I am not loving it nowadays.

2. Recently I am hooked to reading preeran stories and over there shiny doshi was made the villain so an effect has been made.

But if you all don't want then I won't.

Will I make her villain or not?