Mom is the best

Veronica's POV

     I didn't have work today so I sat on the living room, watching a kdrama that I started recently. My mom was out with a friend and my dad at job as usual.

     I was enjoying my time when suddenly the phone rung. I picked it up since it was Emma.

- What is it bitch? Don't disturb me.

- Oh shut up, are you home? I need to tell you something.

- Yes, of course, I am all ears.

- Okay so since Stella is working right now, I decided to inform you.

- About what?

- Guess who just come here and left before seconds.

    Oh no, he is back. My heart warmed knowing that he hadn't forget me.

- Alex?

- Hehehe, nope.

- Then who? I frowned, who else could it be?

- One of his friends. Stella said that when they come to eat here, he was sitting beside Alex. That man said he knows you and he told us his name but I don't remember it.

- Derek?

- Yes, that one. He asked for you and he got disappointed when he didn't find you. We asked him what he wants and he said that he just wanted to talk with you.

- Ooh....

    It's strange that Derek is looking for me. That might be bad though, what if something happened to Alex? What if it's something important? Fuck, I am curious now.

- So what do you think it is about?

- Probably about Alex, what else?

- Maybe.

- Yeah, well thank you for informing me Emma, call me again if something happen.

- Sure, take care bitch.

- I love you too, give some kisses to Stella from me.

- I prefer giving her two slaps on the butt.

     I laughed with her comment, this two girls always know how to cheer me up.

- I agree, that's better.

- Great, see ya Vero.

- Byeeeee!

     I hang up and my mind went to Derek. What does he want? Why is he searching for me? Does Alex know?

                       Alex's POV

- Brother why do you behave so strange lately?

        Amelia, my sister shouted at me with her annoying girly voice.

What are you talking about?

- You are acting weird these days, I can't understand you. Everyone here has realized that something is wrong with you. I don't know what's going on but you have to fix that, it destroys you.

    She said angrily at me and left the house. I sighed, I knew she was right. But how am I supposed to be happy when my mate doesn't want me to be near her?

     It's difficult for me to sleep at nights and my wolf is desperate. He wants me to lead us to her, to go and talk to her but this will only make things worst. I haven't see her in days and I can't wait to meet her again.