Dad?

Veronica's POV

        I put the covets above my head when I felt the sun hitting my face. I smimed a little but a blushed appeared on my cheeks as soon as I remembered the yesterday's event. I was so happy with the whole ceremony and I felt so free around Alex. Which led me to inappropriate things. We done sex last night, I gave myself to this trustly man and I couldn't be happier. I put the thoughts aside and tried to sleep again but I felt the covets being removed from me. I turned around and faced a worry Alex. With the help of the mark and now that we completed the whole mate bond, I could feel his emotion and I understand him better.

- Babe?

- Good morning, why did you wake up so early?

- Sorry love but your phone rang many times so I got up. Your mom called you 7 times.

    I furrowed my eyebrows at him, why would she call me? He had the same expression as me and gave me the phone. What does she want know? I dialed her number and she didn't take long to answer.

- Vero....Veronica, I-

     She didn't finish her sentence and instead started crying. What the hell happened?

- Mom? What happened?

    Me and Alex looked with worry at each other, waiting for her to say something. She might hurted me in the past but she is still my mom.

- You have to come here....please.

- Why are you crying? Are you home?

- No.... I am at the hospital, Arvendum hospital.

- What? Why are you here?

     She said nothing else but cried, she couldn't form words.

- I am coming, stay here.

     I hang up and I dressed immediately.

- Such a pity to hide that nice ass.

- Hey, it's not the time now.

- Okay, okay,  I will come with you.

      I nobbed at him as an answer and he started wearing his clothes too.

    When we  arrived at the hospital, we headed towards the reception.

- Hello uhm.... is there a patient named Alexia Edwoods?

     The lady in the reception took the time to search for mom.

- I am sorry but we don't have such a patient.

     I turned to Alex with a confused look. Isn't that the hospital she mentioned? Is she somewhere else and not here? I was ready to dial her number when Alex talked to the lady that took my attention.

- Is there a patient named Victor Edwoods?

- Yes, he is in the room 11, second floor.