The Battle of Illinois

(If you're wondering what the Marines uniform looks like, here. Basically this is an assault model.)

(Source: https://callofduty

(Source: https://callofduty.fandom.com/wiki/United_States_Marine_Corps/Advanced_Warfare?file=U.S.M.C._Assault_Exo_Model_AW.jpg)

Exo Type:

Assault

Assault exo abilities:

Boost Jump: Allow to have a higher jump.

Land Assist: The boosters that helps to slow the descent while falling.

Sonics: Stun nearby enemies with loud, high-pitched tone, which fades away after a few seconds.

Stim: Increase health and enchancing the strength.

Grappling Hook: Suitable for getting to a ledge or a building for example. You can kill someone with the grappling hook.

Loadout for Axton:

Primary: AE4 with reflex sight

Description for AE4: A fully automatic directed energy assault rifle.

Secondary: Colt M1911A1

(Colt M1911 was in Call Of Duty Advanced Warfare as a DLC weapon. But in this story, it's an Lieutenant personal's favourite sidearm.)

Loadout for Komarov:

Primary: HBRa3 with hybrid sight

Description for HBRa3: A decent fire rate assault rifle with good power.

Secondary: Atlas 45

Loadout for Sean:

Primary: IMR with ACOG scope

Description for IMR: Four-rounds burst or fully automatic. Prints rounds to ammo reserve, best for taking down enemies fast. Good control of recoil. 

Secondary: Atlas 45

Loadout for Miguel:

Primary: Bal-27 with target enchancer

Description for Bal-27: An assault rifle with good fire rate, good control and accuracy.

Secondary: Atlas 45

(Bal-27 in COD AW, is mostly in the hands of Atlas soldiers. But in this story, it's in the hands of US Military and Sentinel Task Force.)

Objective:

Secure the gate and eliminate any enemies in the presence.

17th May, 2070.

1530 hours

Illinois, Chicago, USA

*Komarov, Axton, Sean and Miguel, are in the drop pod and they're getting on their seats.*