proposal for arrange marriage part 1..

I was traveling in bus with my friend to go to my other friend's village where she was getting married.. i was very happy because I was with my friend and was going to attend my other best friend's wedding. But just one phone call changed the environment.. it was my dad..,
Dad: dear! There is one marriage proposal for you but the thing is the guy is in Australia.. he is from india originally but he is going to settle in Australia.. so first you tell me is it okay with you to leave india and settle in Australia? ..
Me: yes dad it's okay with me ( I don't mind leaving india...)
Dad: then, i am going to send you biodata.. check it..
Me: okay dad...
Within few minutes... Dad called me..:  did you check the biodata..?. How do you feel.. if you agree.. we will proceed...
Me: dad,i haven't received biodata yet..here in bus i have network problem (vodafone)..let me get the network and check... give me some time.
( My dad is fast furious.. instant decision taker.. a person with lack of patience.. ) within no time my dad called me many times to ask about biodata...i took my friend's Hotspot (jio)..and received biodata.
My dad again called me: what do you feel dear? If you like..we will proceed..
Me: dad! How can I decide with just a biodata..?
Dad:   talk to him then let me know how do you feel..if you say yes..we will let them come to see you..
Me: okay dad.
I messaged the guy.. saying..hello..my dad told me to talk to you..is this the right time to talk to you ...?what time is it over there?
The guy: right now I am in india only.. and free...we can talk..
Me: okay then, you can ask me whatever you want to.( I showed generosity and give him chance to first ask me his requirements from a girl)
The guy: how many siblings do you have?, Where did you complete your graduation..? In which year you finished your study..etc..etc..
My phone was showing two percent battery...i told him that I will catch you later... meanwhile my dad already called me and asked how do you feel.. and I said give me some time dad.