1.The party

"These heels are killing me, " I complained to my mum.

"You'll be fine, " she replied, doing her makeup on the mirror, "You can take them off as soon as the wedding is over."

"That's in like twelve hours though," I groaned burying my head into my arms onto the only table we have left in the house.

Everything in the house was just boxes,boxes filled with anything and everything.My whole room was basically gone and so were my brothers'. The house felt so empty and you could hear yourself echo in everyroom you entered.

"Do I have to go?" Ryan complained, entering the room. 

"Yes, it would be rude not to, Polly's mother has kindly invited the whole estate," mum replied, fixing her dress. 

" Doesn't mean you have to bring us along," My brother groaned before walking out of the room, giving me a dirty look as he did. 

"Have you got everything packed dear?" Mum asked turning around to face me. 

"Yes, everything, " I replied

"Good, let me fix your hair."

"No, mum" I said, I absolutely hated it when my mom Di my hair as anyone could probably tell when she did my hair for the formal. 

"Suit yourself it's a bit loose" 

"Whatever" 

"How's you and Tommy then, are you guys breaking up?" My mother quizzed, putting on her coat

"No, I think I'll just visit him every once in a while." 

"Maybe that's not the best idea, dear. Train fares cost a lot of money and from what I know you don't have a lot. Maybe it would be a better idea to end it with him, there are plenty of fish in the sea."

"Mum," I scoffed "I'm not breaking up with Tommy, I really love him."

"Just a suggestion, think about it," She spoke picking up her stuff and making her way out of the room that used to be our kitchen but was now just a room filled with boxes and a lot of memories. 

"One day left in this hours, eh," My dad said, opening the car door for my mom not looking back at our house. 

I guess it never really hit me till now, my last day here. I was going to miss everything so much, this place had been my home since I was born, and we were just gonna leave it in such a short space of time. 

I understand my mother wanting to be with her father, but did she really have to drag us along? My brothers and I had everything here, and we were just having to forget all of that and start a new life so where else. I hated the thought of it.