Distraction

Chapter 21

I laid on his bed watching tv. Prince's misfit shirt was still my pjs; I wear them now. It was about ten o clock. My show the Powerpuff Girls just came on. The city of townsville.... This was my show!

"You're going down Mojojojo!" Bubbles yelled as they fly off.

Wow that's one hell of a name.

I still felt a little guilty for lying to Prince. He deserves to know the truth. But is he keeping things from me as well?

Prince had left for the shower. When the commercials come on, I look to my right and see a cute little stuffed dog poking out from his suitcase. I get up and pull him out from under the clothes. It's Burrito! I laugh and take him back to the bed with me.

The show ends and Prince walks in. His hair was curly and wet. He wore red plaid flannel pajama pants, a sliver chain, and no shirt. My eyes widen. Look away, look away, look away! He walks to me in what seemed like slow motion. Combing his hair back with his hand, the water dripping from it's ends on his back.

I start biting my lip and look down at Burrito in my hands. The innocence calmed down my racing mind and raging hormones. The bed groans under his weight and he kisses my neck passionately.

"Princeton." He straddles on me.

"Prince." His kisses move to under my chin.

"Jacob......." He pulls my head up and starts kissing my lips. Beads of water run down his face. My hands caress his cheek. He lifts me on top of him. I groan and he kisses me harder. It feels so good. I go a little further, seeing how far he could go. I put my toungue in his mouth and start playing with his He did the same to me. I'm really enjoying this. I feel like I'm in heaven.

Prince breaks the kiss but holds me in his arms.

"Why did you stop?" I whisper.

"I need a break. My head is spinning."

I check his forehead. "You okay?"

"I'm not sick. I just had to...stop."

My face falls. "No no! It's not that I don't want you. That's totally wrong."

I lift an eyebrow. "What are you trying to say then?"

He chuckles. "I'm saying that you are a very good kisser."

I laugh and shove his shoulders. "Speak for yourself."

He kisses my neck again. "I'm telling you the truth." His hands slip under my pj shirt.

"Why are you so tense? Relax." He makes small circles with his thumbs on my lower back. I sigh and the tension in my muscles are gone.

"Better." He whispers in my ear.

I laid my head on his shoulders. His hands work their way up, releasing knots. When they reach my bare upper back, they stop.

"No bra?" Prince asks. I murmur something intelligible. He pulls me up and looks straight in my eyes.

"Huh?" I do a Kanye shrug, nod my head, and smile dazedly. Prince bites his lip. He looks down and up at me twice and grins.

"Okay." Was all he said and he sets my head on his shoulder again. I close my eyes, letting his body keep me warm. After a few minutes, he was done the massage. He laid me on the bed gently and sat back next to me.

"Prince?"

"Yes?"

"Did you do this to make me go crazy?" I point at the glory going on with no shirt.