Without You

Chapter 29

"If you were a stripper, what would be your stripper name?"

"Ooo that's a tough question."

"You gotta answer."

Prince laughs and sits in thought.

"Big Booty Misfit."

I laugh. "Bands make you dance?"

"Pump it."

I go on my iPhone and press Wet the Bed. It wirelessly connects to the speakers and plays loudly. Prince looks at me. I reach in my back pocket and pull out a dollar bill. He takes it from my hand and tucks it in his pants. Then he stands back and slowly grinds for me. I bite my lips, looking on. He slowly lifts his shirt and takes it off. ....... shit ........

He flips back his hair and motions for me to come to him. My legs carry me in his awaiting arms. Prince turns me around and grabs my inner thighs. I softly moan. His hot breath is against my ear.

"Enjoying your dollar?" He whispers.

"Worth every penny."

His deep chuckles send chills through my body.

"When you gonna let me kiss them virgin lips."

"Mr.Fernando looking for an invitation?"

"Jacob bout to knock down the damn door in a second, no invitation needed."

I laugh and look down. "I'm not ready yet." His hands wrap around my waist.

"Hey. Maya look at me."

I shake my head.

"Maya."

I look up into his eyes.

"There's no rush. I love you and I'll wait till you are comfortable with it, okay?"

I smile gently.

"Good." He kisses me and turns the music off.

"I have to go to rehearsals. You can come if you want but they are pretty boring."

"Aight. Just write the address down on a sticky."

"A sticky?"

"Yeah."

"Don't you mean a post-it?"

"Same difference!"

Prince laughs. "Okay. What are you going to do till then?"

"I don't know. Hang out here. Or see the city."

His posture stiffens as he scribbled on the sticky note.

"What's wrong?"

"I'm a little.......worried. After what happened, I'm uneasy about you walking alone. Especially in a city like Vegas."

"Fine I'll just stay in the hotel so you won't be so worried." I smile and hug him from behind. He turns around and picks me up. I scream in excitement.

"I love you." Prince gives me a quick peck on the lips.

"I love you too."

He sighs and lowers me a bit.

"You don't know how much you mean to me. You changed my life."

"I never knew life was even worth it. Without you."

We start to lean into a kiss when the door burst open. Prince and I jump.

"Come on Princeton we gonna be late! Y'all can have a make out session when we get back!"