𝘔𝘢𝘺𝘣𝘦

"Hey Neo couldn't stop thinking about you. Being a medical student is tough, can't believe my parents sent me in LA to study it, crazy right? Yeah I wish i majored in computer science or something. Well yeah thats why I havent been calling you back but I heard all the phone calls you've sent me. I kinda miss your voice messages, I uh can't really relate to much people here so you're the only one I got, but yeah call back if you're done with errands, just wanna check up on you heh"

Beep

"Hey Neo, heard from a Co-worker that couple of agent looking guys took you? They said you got arrested or something, was wondering if you're in trouble or something. And... if you are I could send some money to bail you out. Uh anyways return my calls please I'm genuinely concerned.. I could get you a lawyer."

Beep

"Heard from a guy they saw you at a party the night before you got "arrested" its nice that you're going out more, you're always a not so party guy which is fine, but its fine to live a little you know? Anyways I hope you're okay. Im always here to talk, its not like I do anything but study, unfortunately, anyways bye Anderson"

Beep

"Okay, weird memory but I got some slushies the other day. Nothing much just remembered the time that we both goth slushies in that mini mart type of store or something, hope we can do that again. Should we meet up during my spring break? Yeah let's do it, uh let me know if you're up to it "

"What happened to your voice calls by the way? I miss them and It seems like I'm the one sending most of the voice calls, pfft not that Im complaining though, unless you're alright with the idea that you're my personal diary now, anyways yeah goodnight Neo"

Beep

"Final exams and I'll graduate! Sorry I havent sent you a voice call for almost two months, I was reviewing, doing projects and stuff! But yeah just hoping to know if you'll visit me in my college graduation or something, I can pay for your tickets and stuff. Just wanna celebrate it besides with my parents and all. Are you still doing the hacker business? How's that going. Yeah gotta go now, need to review and I need a lot of coffee."

Beep

"There's a cute guy here Neo, just need advice should I approach him? Or should I wait till he approaches me, but I dont know if he is even aware of me. Well whatever I'll see what happens right? How about you? Seeing anyone lately?"

Beep

"The cute guy keeps looking at me lately, that or he likes looking at the wall behind me. How's work Neo? Soon enough I'll work too, I mean I am working as I'm studying but I mean an actual job, except of course It's more of a medical job I'm gonna take or something which isn't my cup of tea, imagine Doc Y/n, does not fit"

Beep

"Okay so weird game idea, I was thinking about a game where the player goes into this garden and just reads notes on the ground that forms into a story, then the player will get teleported to different locations to fit the notes. Not really a thrilling game, but more of an art game or something. Okay bye Neo!"

Beep

"My mom ask me the other day how I imagine my wedding and I said that maybe it's suppose to be magical, it's supposed to be outside, on nature then flowers everywhere, on the arch under the seats and everywhere. Then beautiful yet an emotional piece plays on the piano, ah yes! Everything needs to be silk as well, oh wait I want to by a fashion magazine all of a sudden, I'll just run off to the store to get some."