Idk why I keep dissapearing-

Well actually I do sorta know

Like most people say, um.. S c h o o l.

That's just it-

School is keeping me occupied, and I know I had the whole Christmas break to post something, but I didn't, because my ass is lazy, and I seemed to have no motivation.

So yeah, but like, I have a draft actually, which I started a month ago, but never finished. And sadly, it's not any of your requests, it's one I made up and based on an RP I did with one of my online friends.

I'm really sorry about that- I WILL do your requests, but I can't promise a certain time because I never know if I'll have a random boost of motivation or loose it for like 2 months or something, so yeah.

Another reason might be because I have kinda gotten in to another fandom, which is FNaF, after the release of Security Breach my FNaF phase came back lol-

So yeah that's another reason, but don't worry, I still love TMF, and also I just can't forget about Lukey- shush I'm a  s i m p  O k A y - ?

So now that that's said, I don't know when I'll post something, I might post a few drawings one of these days, and maybe this weekend I'll finish the story in my draft and maybe post one of your requests, and after that T R Y to do the requests instead of doing my ideas first- 'Cause I did that a lot and I'm really sorry about that-

And now that I'm here writing this, Merry Late Christmas and Happy New Year.

I would've said that earlier when it was actually the right time, but I was stupid and forgot- so yeah.

Anywayssss, that's all I have to say, and sorry for being dead. I'll make sure to post something this weekend, but no promises.

So with that being said, see ya laterrrr, baiiii~

331 words.