Dirty Dishes

Genre: fluff

Au: Main multiverse

Ship: Nightkiller(duh)

Author: M.Y.L / •Łyrıcs Mønstər⁰⁷•

A/N: This story will not mix with the story "Failed Mission"

●•《Killer's Pov》•●

I wake up to the sound of my annoying alarm clock. Great, time to get up from my comfy bed.

I rub my eyes as I get up, I press the button to silence my alarm. I head towards the bathroom and start to take my clothes off.

I hopped in to the shower and turn the tap on. I start to take a shower.

After I was done showering, I snatch the towel that was hanging from the sink.

I started to dry myself using the towel and step out of the shower.

I tied my towel to my chest to cover my body as I walked towards my closet.

I pick out my usual outfit. A black sweater, a blue greenish jacket, white basket ball shorts that have a black stripe in the sides and a pair of black sneakers.

After I was done changing, I glance at the clock and saw it was 5:25 am.

I went back to my bed and arrange everything. After that I wen't to my door.

I sigh of frustration before I open my door. I was met with a dark hallway.

I go outside and close the door behind me. I wandered to the empty and dark hallways to find the switch.

After a good minute of searching I finally find the light switch.

I flicked the light switch on and all of the hallway lights turned bright.

I went downstairs to prepare breakfast. I was the only one in my team that can actually cook good food.

I arrive at the kitchen and look at the sink, It was full of dirty dishes.

I almost want to cry seeing the pile of dirty dishes. But I calmed myself and went to wash the dishes.

After I wash them I started cooking breakfast. I cooked pancakes, waffles, hotdogs, eggs, and bacon.

And for refreshments I prepared lemonade and Grape juice. I went to the coffee machine and started to put coffee beans inside it.

I press the button to make the coffee. I sigh and turn around.

I glance at the clock and saw it was 6:00 am. I walked out of the kitchen.

I walked towards the giant, elegant, lavish staircase. I climbed the stairs then headed towards Dust's room.

I knocked at the door and shout for him to get up after that I went and started to do the same thing to everyone except my boss.

Nightmare... the king of negativity and fear himself, I dare not to make him pissed or I'll be dusting at his feet.

I skipped Nightmare's room and headed downstairs. I went to the kitchen to eat.