Crescent's Little Lemonade stan

Crescent was sitting on a chair outside, He was selling lemonade. In his little shop, there was a banner that read "Nightmare's Lemonade"

Killer who was done with his mission, passed by Crescent's little lemonade stan. Killer stopped and Crescent greeted his mom.

Killer smiled happily and approached the little lemonade stan. Killer asked his son on what he was doing and Crescent replied.

"Selling negativity flavored lemonade to Outer, Color, and Swad." Killer was confused by this and replied "What?" While chuckling a bit.

"Papa gave me a packet full powder and told me to put it on my lemonade, he said that it was negativity flavor." Crescent said as he showed his mother a jug of lemonade.

Killer's eyes widened and looked beside him. He saw outer on the ground passed out. Killer faced palmed and looked back at his son who was smiling. He then glanced behind Crescent and saw Nightmare dragging colour towards a hole.

Killer jumped and ran towards Nightmare. Killer yelled at Nightmare to put color down.

Turns out the "powder" Nightmare gave Crescent was grinded up sleeping pills mixed with chloroform.

Nightmare wanted to take Outer, Color, and Swad out for being close to Killer.