CHAPTER 9: MEANT TO BE!?!?!

Ugggh .. My phone's ringing -_- Eventually it woked me up. Time check 9:30am what a sleep. I checked my messages and Auntie messaged me again.

"Take of the boys arraseo?" She said.

WAE! Aish they can handle themselves. Am I that rude. I proceeded to the bathroom to prepared...

DONE. I fixed myself wae am I looking yeppu today. Is it because they are 3 handsome guys with us? ARGGHH. I just went down. 

"OH! Goodmorning Gee-aah!!!" Baek greeted me cheerfully.

"How's your sleep?" Luhan asked.

"WAE?! It's okaaay." I answered.

"Hyung-aaah! What's with that question? HAHAHAHA!" D.o teasingly asked.

"AISH!" Luhan said and tapped D.o's head.

I saw janna and camille so I went to them. They whispered something to me.

"YAAAAH! Do you remember about the Luggage Gee-aah?" Janna asked.

"OH? Nae, Wae??" I asked.

"At the bubble tea shop. Where there are two boys with mask. and they're voices sounds really really familiar." She said.

"Eh? After a minute IT SYNC IN TO ME. OMO! JINJJA!?!?! So it means they are the ones we met there O.o And the tag right?! At the Luggage named "BYUN BAEKHYUN" so so so In the plane we are with them possibly!?" I said. 

"You're right!!! It can't be O.o it's really impossible Gee-aaah!!!!" Janna said.

"You two I don't know what you're talking about -_-" Camille said.

"AISH! You slow-- Kyungsoo, Luhan & Baek. Remember at the Philippines!? Korean Restaurant? Duh -_- We're thinking that until the flight at the plane we are with them! You know the wrong luggage i got!?! In the name tag it's written "BYUN BAEKHYUN!" and this is CRAZY O.o" Janna said.

"WOAAAAAH!!!" Camille said.

"WHAT IN THE WORLD GIRLS -_- THIS IS UNBELIEVABLE! THIS IS REALLY NOT A SMALL WORLD ANYMORE! from philippines until here in KOREA! AND NOW WE ARE LIVING IN ONE HOUSE! Do they ever know that!" I said.

"ARE WE MEANT FOR THEM?! HAHAHA I'M DREAMING AGAIN" Janna said.

----------

BAEKHYUN'S POV

What are the girls doing?! They're like whispering something and looks like shocked on what they're talking about. AH! HYUNGGGGG!!!! 

"Wae?" 

"Did you asked Gee already? about the bubble tea shop and at the philippines?" I said.

"Ani." Luhan said.

"WAE! Ask now!" I said.

Luhan hyung's phone rang and I'm surprised of his wallpaper It's a Girl sleeping what!?! with opened mouth eh? HAHAHAHA!

"Hyung who's that?" I asked.

"What? Where?" Luhan said.

"You're wallpaper hyung!" I yelled.